Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn Guide DISCUSSION

Fumble

Question

Discuss anything I missed on the Pokemon Reborn Guide, and I'll add it~

By the way, I'll occasionally have missed some screenshots or item costs, since I'm too lazy to make a new save file, so if anybody knows what they are, they'll be appreciated!

Currently on the hunt for:

- Pic of Scraggy

- Pic of Black Belt

- Scraggy Egg Moves

Thanks in advance to those who share this information!

Part 13 is done, Part 14 will cover the orphanage escape and Shade.

• Answers 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Movesets like those in the picture you showed don't have moves defined so they will just have the latest four moves the pokemon would naturally learn at that level. So if you're trying to work those out via the PBS file that is the easiest way to do it.

Welp, seems legit.

Ty once again, Michael - if I can call you that - >.>

Fixed them both! Shame RPG Maker XP doesn't always follow the order of Abilities Showdown/Serebii/Bulbapedia does; it would make life much easier...

0-first ability

1- second ability

2-5 hidden ability in RPG maker and pbs files

I already searched the topic for this but didn't pull any results. Is there anything I have to do before finding Whismur in the house? It's completely empty:

post-52581-0-54904800-1451686368_thumb.png

for teddiursa i think its randomi played two times and the event was different

I saw in another thread that Teddiursa is near the dumpster where Gulpin jumps out and I had luck finding it there.

Edited by Damayanti

Oh, the Whismur quest is only available before Julia, probably should've mentioned that. Oops, sorry.

The weird thing is that I hadn't even battled her yet, but I've been having other glitches, so they're probably related

The weird thing is that I hadn't even battled her yet, but I've been having other glitches, so they're probably related

You have to talk to the two men above the Pokemon Center who walk about leaving a pokemon in an empty house, then you return and Whismur should appear. If you've done that, then it's probably a glitch

Edited by wytch_doctr

You have to talk to the two men above the Pokemon Center who walk about leaving a pokemon in an empty house, then you return and Whismur should appear. If you've done that, then it's probably a glitch

i dont think you have to talk to them, but you have to have pokesnax (there's one in the house to the left)

You can find a Super Potion in the Mosswater Factory, it's pretty useful since they're not for sale.

AYYAPwo.png

When I reach the current part of the guide, I'll send the Big Root pic ~.~

I̶f̶ ̶I̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶

You can find a Super Potion in the Mosswater Factory, it's pretty useful since they're not for sale.

AYYAPwo.png

When I reach the current part of the guide, I'll send the Big Root pic ~.~

I̶f̶ ̶I̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶

Thanks fren

Don't worry, the Big Root isn't a hidden Item so it should be easy to find~

I'm surprised you haven't mentioned it, but Beedrill is one of the best Pokemon to grind off of before Corey as they net you a ton of Exp compared to every other Pokemon around. Like killing two will net you a level up and they're available right outside the Pokemon Center making it very convenient. (Carnivine's isn't bad, but it's nowhere near as good as Beedrill's). It's a very good place to grind if you have trouble against any of the boss fights.

Not sure if you've noticed this yet, but the spoilers in between the Big Root pic and the Mareep pic are being bitches for some reason that my peasant, not-so-chubby mind cannot comprehend.

Just thought I'd point that out.

Or you did notice it and it was, in fact, a horrible editing decision by Chubb that my not-so-chubby mind still can't comprehend. If it is, I won't judge you for your editing choices, keep doing what you do best love you <3

Not sure if you've noticed this yet, but the spoilers in between the Big Root pic and the Mareep pic are being bitches for some reason that my peasant, not-so-chubby mind cannot comprehend.

Just thought I'd point that out.

Or you did notice it and it was, in fact, a horrible editing decision by Chubb that my not-so-chubby mind still can't comprehend. If it is, I won't judge you for your editing choices, keep doing what you do best love you <3

Spoilers why :c

fixed (after a lot of experimenting with it)

Hi man. Here are some pictures that you might find usefull in your guide:

post-62252-0-83546800-1455360710_thumb.png calcium is pretty usefull, if not for use, you can sell it for a lot of money.

post-62252-0-58965000-1455360731_thumb.png same thing about protean.

post-62252-0-64994200-1455360747_thumb.pngImage shows the place where teddiursa is found that wasn't shown in the guide.

Hope you will find it usefull. I will continue playing, and if i find something usefull i will post here

*sorry for the big pictures, forgot to make them tinier. i will make them smaller next time(you can still edit them)

Hi man. Here are some pictures that you might find usefull in your guide:

attachicon.gifБезымянный.png calcium is pretty usefull, if not for use, you can sell it for a lot of money.

attachicon.gifБезымянный1.png same thing about protean.

attachicon.gifБезымянный2.pngImage shows the place where teddiursa is found that wasn't shown in the guide.

Hope you will find it usefull. I will continue playing, and if i find something usefull i will post here

*sorry for the big pictures, forgot to make them tinier. i will make them smaller next time(you can still edit them)

Thank you, added~ And it's okay, the pictures aren't that big!

Also, I would've added another part like a week ago but then all my progress didn't save properly q-q

At least I have a break this week so there might be Beryl coming up soon???

Part 8 done. Tell me if I missed anything! I also added analyses of any Pokemon I missed, because wynaut.

Also this is a personal reminder that I need to add in where some good EV training spots are in the guide + add in places with big font according to the nuzlocke guidelines.

oh, and I guess having a picture of the wing near the grand hall couldn't hurt, ty.

I got a growlithe with morning sun over close combat iirc.

I'll update this as i go through the post

Added, also updated the Guide a little with areas (according to Nuzlocke Guidelines) and mentioned good EV Training areas.

Oh, and I somehow forgot to add Growlithe's level (and Ledyba's analysis) so I guess those are fixed too.

Hey Chubb, just a small recommendation, but mention in Aipom's analysis that it learns Nasty Plot and Swift by level up (Also Hidden Power, Water Pulse and Shock Wave later in the game), in my RNG run my Nasty Plot Ambipom was awesome.

Hey Chubb, just a small recommendation, but mention in Aipom's analysis that it learns Nasty Plot and Swift by level up (Also Hidden Power, Water Pulse and Shock Wave later in the game), in my RNG run my Nasty Plot Ambipom was awesome.

Added, I never really thought about using Ambipom's special movepool...

EDIT: I also sorta forgot to add the Dept. Store F3 next to the Jasper Ward sticker...