Well hello there Reborn community!

Juraj

Soo i was told to introduce myself here, and that's what I'm gonna do ^_^

My name is Juraj and I started playing Reborn from ep.15. I always liked pokemon but I kinda stopped after the 3rd gen.

This is my first fan based pokemon game and i absolutely LOVE it! So far it made me smile, rage quit, left me stunned, and so much more. i can't wait to discover what else it holds.

It's also my first time to register to a forum and wanting to be a part of it by posting and being regular. So I apologize in advance if I make a rookie mistake related to posting/replying or stuff like that. (Yes I read the community rules :D)

That said I think you are all doing a great job and that it's a great community this one. ^_^

Nice to meet you all!

V●ᴥ●V Hello and welcome to reborn, I'm sure you'll enjoy your new prison paradise. V●ᴥ●V

This is also my first forum but as long as you read the community rules you'll be fine and make sure you don't confuse the search bar with the status bar because it's a common mistake and you should have fun here!

I hope to see you 'round the forums

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Well met Juraj.

Welcome to Reborn!

But.. but that means you haven't played 4th gen and you missed on the glory of Weavile D:

I'll be sure to show you how glorious it is someday in the future~

Anyway, protocol says I have to ocnvert you so WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue

Do enjoy your stay here in Reborn, mate.

I'll see you around o/