**flies in**

naevanyx

Hiii!!!

I've been lurking around the forums awhile, and I just completed my first runs of Reborn and Rejuvenation!

Both of them are really awesome and I'm really excited for the next episodes to come out!

While I wait, I may try my hand at a Nuzlocke and see how far I get (because there's absolutely no way I'll be able to beat Shade on the first try, and lets not even mention that Garchomp)

This is my first time being a part of a forum, so hopefully I'll be able to get into the habit of posting regularly instead of hiding in a corner.

Let's see, outside of playing Pokemon, I like looking at and doing artsy things (although those are usually Pokemon related)

I'm also a huge Steven Universe/Gravity Falls/anime fan.

And for those who say Noibats are useless until they evolve, my Noibat was an excellent PULSE Tangrowth murderer > :D

(and now you know my favorite Pokemon line, if you couldn't tell already :P)

Nice to meet y'all!

V●ᴥ●V Hello and welcome to reborn, I'm sure you'll enjoy your new prison paradise. V●ᴥ●V

Damnit mde I wanted to be first! Anyway episode 16 will take a while but version 7 shouldn't take too long in comparison to version 6 so at least there's that, anyway-

I hope to see you 'round the forums

Welcome to Reborn!

Noibat is okay in the very early game but if falls off by having such low base stats until such a high level.

What he said and WELCOME TO REBORN

WE HAVE THREADS FOR ANIME AND TV SHOWS AND SUCH.

WE ALSO HAVE THREADS FOR GAMES LIKE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, HEARTHSTONE, AND MORE!

ENJOY YOUR STAY...or dont :D

Let's see, outside of playing Pokemon, I like looking at and doing artsy things (although those are usually Pokemon related)

I'm also a huge Steven Universe/Gravity Falls/anime fan.

yas.

YAS

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!! :D

*ahem*

welcome to reborn~

Edited by Sinikuro013

Welcome to the madhouse!

Yeah... Most people don't count Solaris' Grachomp during their nuzlockes because it's an optional win anyway, and being forced to beat it on a nuzlocke, where it's entirely possible to not have any way at all to beat it, is very unreasonable.

I mean, its your nuzlocke, so its up to you, but I would recommend not counting any pokemon lost to the Garchomp as dead.

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!