A little stuck with where to train

Genesis

Ok. so I have made my way to Agate circus, little did I know I can't actual return to reborn city. In the past when I got stuck at a particular gym leader and needed new pokemon to level up I would just slap on an exp share go to Ames centre and challenge the character there an unlimited amount of times.

Now I am at Samson and I have realised I am seriously lacking in flying and psychic moves. I have several seriously ubnderlevelled candidates who are in their 40s or 50s. These would namely be:

Nooibat

Meowstic

Tropius

Simipour

My current team which is appriately levelled consists of Mismagius (susceptible to dark moves), Charizard who only knows wing attack and is susceptible to rock attacks, Krookadile who adds nothing currently, Liligant who also doesnt add anything and stelix ho is at a major disadvantage

I have seen the clown who does a rainbow wheel thing but becuase it is so random I don't always seem to have the best matchups going in. All the wild pokemon on route 2 also don't seem to offer too much exp

so my question:

Which of the 4 candidates I listed should I prioritise?

Wheres the best place to train? Should I just grind on in route 2 or just keep trying the rainbow wheel clown dude?

That rainbow clown is your best bet in grinding currently since you are still at Samson, and Samson's acrobatics renders Tropius and Lilligant useless unless you can set up Quiver Dance for Lilligant during Samson's leading Hariyama turn, Noibat evolves at level 48, so it is pretty close, and Simipour supposedly learns acrobatics in high level as Panpour but i take it you evolve it far too early, thus Simipour is no good(unless you manage to burn Samson with Scald, that's pretty dicey tho with thirty percent burn rate), as acrobatics gets a boost in circus field, and count on Samson's Hariyama to have guts, that would be dread, Meowstic M is able to set up Reflect as support, rendering Samson's attack reduce to half, it is best for leading, it is predictable that Samson mostly uses physical attack since most fighting types excel in physical while lacking in special attack

Edited by TimTim

Wow thanks never even thought of trying the light screen move. My simipour already has acrobatics though and is at level 54 currently

I will keep grinding then with the rainbow clown.

I see there are some flying types on route 2 that I can try as well. Guess this teaches me to slow down rather than trying to get through the story

i think, at this point, it would be the best to fight buffalons and tauros in the forest before circus, because they give a good amaunt of xp.

I can't get back to that part, I am stuck in Agate, but after several hours of grinding I defeated Samon with my newly levelled Noivern and one revive thanks to his retarded Hawlucha, everything else on his team was moderatly handled, but that Hawlucha

Now I am on to the next part. Definitely going to working on the diversity of my team and adding in some TMs that I can.

I have a lot of projects I want to work on at some point but as of now none of them seem like they would benefit me