Sup! I'm here B^)

zx_rider

Hi there! I've been registered in this forum pretty much since I started playing Reborn but I never used much, so finally I'm introducing myself to this awsome community :D

So my name is zx_rider (or Usuish), I live in Lisbon, Portugal and I'm an electronics and telecommunications engineering student.

I started playing Reborn because a friend of mine recommended it to me and I loved it :wub: I started playing it in April last year (I think the latest version back then was episode 11 or 12) and since then I played through all the game twice :P my team from the first playthrough is:

-Typhlosion

-Gardevoir

-Jolteon

-Crobat

-Flygon

-Kingdra

And the second is an eeveelution team (I still don't have Glaceon and it's one of my favorites :angry: ), of which I have a video on my Youtube channel :ph34r:

So that's it for my introduction. I hope it's not too long :unsure:

BTW, I saw recently somewhere in the forum that Amethyst isn't doing so well? What happened? Is she sick? :wacko:

Peace

Welcome! By the look of your Member Tag, you joined around the release of Ep. 11. Also, neat that you mention Lisbon. There's a scrub weeaboo person here from Lisbon as well, by the name of Pyon Pyon KYUUUUUUU

so there's a neat coincidence. Anyway, check out the rules on the left and enjoy your time here!

• Administrators

She was sick, but she's feeling better now. She needs to take it easy on the workload preparing for EP16.

Anyways, Welcome to Reborn!!!

She wasn't "sick" but rather had issues with her hands which prevented her from doing work for a bit; she used a speech to text program for a while and I think she's doing alright now, even if it's not completely better? I haven't asked recently. In any case, welcome!

Thank you, all of you for the welcoming! :lol:

I'll participate in the forum as much as I can ^_^

And I'm really glad to know that Amethyst is getting better :P

V●ᴥ●V Hello and welcome to reborn, I'm sure you'll enjoy your new prison paradise. V●ᴥ●V

I've played it 7 times...get rekt

I hope to see you 'round the forums

This just proves how good Reborn is xD

Welcome! By the look of your Member Tag, you joined around the release of Ep. 11. Also, neat that you mention Lisbon. There's a scrub weeaboo person here from Lisbon as well, by the name of Pyon Pyon KYUUUUUUU

so there's a neat coincidence. Anyway, check out the rules on the left and enjoy your time here!

Welcome to the forums, Usuish. ^^

You should go hit up Pyon Pyon Kyuu when you can, considering he's from Portugal too. :>

Anywho,

Welcome to Reborn! So, I'll show you around.
There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.
There's cake too, but those are mine. Don't touch okay?
I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

What a nice coincidence, I didn't think there would be other active users from nearby my location. Thanks for the heads-up xD

And don't worry SHIA your cake is yours ahah xD

Cheers from the south.
I see lots of people that know lot about the game, but are new in the forum, so you are not alone. Hope you like the forum! I'll chek your eeveelution run, as i said in other topic.

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!