Interesting Recommendations?

Shadolance

So I have a small list of Pokemon that I'm currently training but I was wondering if you guys would share some of your favorite Pokemon currently available in E15 with me and their locations, I'm looking for something fun to train, even if it isn't necessarily useful. Right now I'm breeding for a shiny Meowstic, male or female I love those things and want one badly.

Any ideas on fun Pokemon to hunt/train? Or cool-looking shinys to breed for?

Archeops is really handy (and strong), but you'll have to go back episodes to breed EQ on it if you want that. You'll have to win a Plume Fossil at the circus. It outclasses Flygon in some regards (at least with EQ) when it comes to offensive prowess.
Metagross has a nice Shiny sprite and could become quite useful in the future. How you could get it has changed somewhat throughout the episodes, so you should search the forums for specific information regarding ep15.
And if you can get Azumarril, do it.

Plowing through Solaris with a bunny was so much fun :P

My only suggestion is actually Meowstic. I've kept the Meowstic you receive early in game all the way to episode fifteen, and I can say that the female is a real tank. I can't say anything for male, but I think it's usable.

I got a male meowstic at the beginning and it carried me through the first 6ish gyms but then became outclasses VERY quickly. I already have a shiny Gardevoir with a perfect SP.Att roll and a Speed IV of 17 + good nature, so I should be fine there. I like the Archeops idea and I do have a plume fossil lying around actually. The metagross sounds awesome but I'll have to research it. I can't get a Delphox, I chose Cyndaquil because it's my all-time favorite. What's good about Azumarill?

Meowstic is most suited to dual-screen support later on (specifically the male one, as the female doesn't learn Reflect... via level up anyway), though mine does actually battle every once in a while. Female Meowstic isn't bad, but she's outclassed by a lot of later Psychic-types, sadly.

And you can get a Fennekin at the tail end of E15- you don't need to choose it as a starter. It's late enough so that I wouldn't consider it, though. (Maybe if you really want it more than your current Fire-type, in preparation for E16?) Since you already have both Typhlosion for Fire and Gardevoir for Psychic, however, I don't think Delphox is really what you need.

As for Azumarill, it's because of its nifty ability Huge Power. That, and breeding Aqua Jet onto it (and some people also breed Belly Drum, although that's not exactly a necessity) make it a quite formidable little physical powerhouse. Its bulk isn't too bad, either- it will more than likely live a hit. Though, since you already have Gardevoir for a Fairy-type...

Oh right now I'm doing this purely for fun. I have a lot of really powerful mons that I don't think will get knocked over very easily. Where do I get Fennekin?

WTC, Dark Room. Battle the Electrode and turn the Field into a CHARGED Factory Field. The machine will drop a Fennekin.

Alright I'll look into that! But... WTC? I assume you're talking about the factory on the west side of the city?

Nope. WTC=Water Treatment Center=An area in E15.

Anyways, for a suggestion, there's a nice and bullshit set with Clefable: Cute Charm with Minimize, Cosmic Power, Stored Power, Charge Beam. Minimize reduces your chance to get hit by 70%, Cosmic Power quadruples your defenses, Charge Beam lets you use those eva/def buffs to max your Sp.Atk. And then you have a 500 BP +6 Stored Power once you've buffed to max.

Well, there is a couple of pokemon that I haven't used previously, and that have really impressed me during this run. Female meowstick is one of them, along with aurorus, walrein, cinccino, escavalier and seaking (no, seriously), although I have to admit that I'll probably need to look for another water type to replace seaking, or at least actually ev train this one. I'm also planning to train up flabebe, inkay, litwick and skrelp. Also never used them, but they seem as interesting choices.

Lyra I actually really like the idea of using those pokemon you listed, I think I'll hunt those down in addition to the fennekin. Anyone know what a shiny Delphox looks like?

It's black with some areas of purple, iirc. You can find it yourself if you look into the files of the Pokemon Reborn game, into the Graphics, into Battlers.