Stuck again - Glitch City

Genesis

Ok, so I have gotten to mewtwo. And I am stuck there, my team barely puts a dent on it.

My mismagius no longer has destiny bond so I can't take it take down that way and for some reason my ghost moves aren't working on it either. I thought ghost was super effective against psychic in gen1 but it seems I was wrong?

This is my team:

I also have the following to switch between:

Noivern, Meowstic and Steelix

Are any of these viable for Mewtwo? Or should I work on something else maybe bug related?

I have the following (who are very low levels)

Venipede

Kricketune

Beautifly

I could also go catch a Pawniard which would save a bit of grinding

As far as I know I can't leave Agate yet otherwise I would go to Azurine island to get shelmet and accelgor

Any advice on the mewtwo battle? I have also attached what I have in my collection in case I am missing anything?

Also I can't seem to find a guide on what Terra has on her team. And I would like to prepare in advance on whatI may need to train up to beat her, any advice on that please?

None of youre pokes can really do anything to mewtwo,but I suggest you don't train up Pawniard cuz its typing is normal on that field,but tbh you might want to grind up that Ditto of yours and get a poke that can give mewtwo a status effect (para and toxic would be suffeicent enough,if it can't take a hit,you might wanna sash it)with the pokes your working with....its not gonna be easy,ther0 reason I'm saying that is because of Mewtwos moveset (thanks Ame),if you dont have a sash,then your going to be needing a wall,train up porygon(if I am not mistaken it gets signal beam?)so you can heal up your team,I'll edit this post if I think up of more ideas to help you.

So it seems there isn't much I can do.

I watched a video where a guy used a golem and explosion. Thats all good, except that in the video he shows how to get the linkstone on route 2, but in episode 15 it seems the layout has changed and I don't know how to get to the link stone now. See image

I have circled where the hopping stones used to be that allowed you to get to the linkstone in the rock on the far left. Is it still possible to get there? According to my itemfinder there is still an item in the rock.

I cant hop on the crustle either

You can't hop on the Crustles, you place them onto deep dark patches of the ground.

I, too, found this. Didn't knew what item it was, so I didn't care for it, so yeah...

You lost all your Linkstones? I still had 3 of them while in Agate Circus...

Edited by SethKM

In Gen I, Psychic-types were immune to Ghost-type attacks due to a bug. As a result, the field reflects that. You can find out more on the Field Effects section here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/fields.html

If I recall correctly, Terra has Garchomp, Claydol, Quagsire, Hippowdon and Excadrill. Sorry, I can't remember the sixth one.

There was a map change after that screenshot, and it isn't accessible anymore.

Terra's sixth mon is.. gliscor or Rhyperior. I can be completely wrong though.

Psychic type is really broken in Gen1, so Mewtwo is absolute power. All you have to do is try and stall it out, and Toxic it or something.

In Gen I, Psychic-types were immune to Ghost-type attacks due to a bug. As a result, the field reflects that. You can find out more on the Field Effects section here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/fields.html

If I recall correctly, Terra has Garchomp, Claydol, Quagsire, Hippowdon and Excadrill. Sorry, I can't remember the sixth one.

There was a map change after that screenshot, and it isn't accessible anymore.

Terra's sixth mon is.. gliscor or Rhyperior. I can be completely wrong though.

Psychic type is really broken in Gen1, so Mewtwo is absolute power. All you have to do is try and stall it out, and Toxic it or something.

6th one is Nidoking (Giovanni) haha

And thanks for the help and clarity, I used Golem and explosion and that worked it out easy. Terra also wasnt as hard as I thought. My Liligant literally one shot her Hippo, Claydol and Swagsire. Garchomp wasn't as easy cos I thought Dragon was supereffective against dragon but clearly I don't remember all too much from Gen1. altogether it wasnt as hard as I thought it would be.

On to scale some waterfalls...

6th one is Nidoking (Giovanni) haha

And thanks for the help and clarity, I used Golem and explosion and that worked it out easy. Terra also wasnt as hard as I thought. My Liligant literally one shot her Hippo, Claydol and Swagsire. Garchomp wasn't as easy cos I thought Dragon was supereffective against dragon but clearly I don't remember all too much from Gen1. altogether it wasnt as hard as I thought it would be.

On to scale some waterfalls...

Gen I, the only dragon attack was Dragon Rage, which couldn't be supereffective. That's what happened.

I was thinking that she had a Nidoqueen for some reason. I was close tho XD.

Congratz for beating them both

Gen I, the only dragon attack was Dragon Rage, which couldn't be supereffective. That's what happened.

I was thinking that she had a Nidoqueen for some reason. I was close tho XD.

Congratz for beating them both

Gen 1 was the good old dayzzzz haha, I remember ice being broken and super effective against everything almost

Just when you think you have gotten used to the difficulty of reborn it throws you a sideball. I just finished the waste treatment thing and got wrecked at titanias house so training up again