Best 4 x weaknesses mons in your opinion

TimTim

Many trainers often assume any mons with four times weaknesses to something are trashes, however i disagree(get that?), with adequate supports, these mons can be a formiable threat. So, i would like to know if there are any 4 times weaknesses mons that make it into your favourite list.

These are my favourite 4x weaknesses mons:

Volcarona

Aurorus

Vivillon

Rhydon

Shiftry

Ferroseed

each for different reasons whether they have great supporting or setting up, or that they have a great aesthetic in designs and the inspiration behind their design.

Edited by TimTim

Torterra is a pretty good pokemon in Reborn and Rejuvenation because of its bulk and the fact that it gets Earthquake via level up, which makes Torterra invaluable for dealing with or taking advantage of a number of fields.

Ferrothorn is a pretty good physical wall that gets Iron Barbs as an ability.

Abomasnow... I honestly don't really know why I like this one. I guess it was because this pokemon was pretty unique at the time and I have a fondness for unique typings.

Salamence - this will always be my favourite dragon. Don't care what anyone says.

Magnezone is another one I'm not too sure about. I just like it.

Aggron is just bloody badass.

Yanmega is one of the few Bug types I genuinely like.

I'm not sure I've mentioned all my favourites, but here you are.

Well I don't personally think you're supposed to bring your mon against its x4 weakness in battle, so they are as fine as any other. Except talonflame.

Anyways, volcarona and the bug/flying ones (scyther, vivillon, etc.) are mine.

Volcarona is my favorite, and I also like Scrafty, Heracross, Hydreigon and quite a few others.

And what about theoretical mons with unseen type combos which have new x4 weaknesses? For one, I'd like to see a Poison/Fire mon (Smogon's CAP has one I believe) or a Fairy/Ice one (which would be a mon similar to Froslass or Jynx... maybe a Mega of one of them?)

And what about theoretical mons with unseen type combos which have new x4 weaknesses?

All the unseen type combos with a (or multiple) x4 weaknesses are:

normal/dark (x4 weak to fighting)

normal/ice (x4 weak to fighting)

normal/rock (x4 weak to fighting)

normal/steel (x4 weak to fighting)

fire/ice (x4 weak to rock)

fire/poison (x4 weak to ground)

electric/poison (x4 weak to ground)

electric/rock (x4 weak to ground)

ice/bug (x4 weak to fire and rock)

ice/steel (x4 weak to fighting and fire)

ice/fairy (x4 weak to steel)

fighting/dragon (x4 weak to fairy)

poison/rock (x4 weak to ground)

poison/steel (x4 weak to ground)

And despite hoopa exists, ghost/psychic (x4 weak to ghost and dark)

That's all of them, I think. All of them are very intriguing. I always wondered what a steel/ice could be like.

Also, I just remembered Toxicroak is x4 times weak to psychic, and is also one of my fav fighting types, so yet another one for my list. Hydreigon and scrafty too, you poor fairy-allergic things, I love you two.

the almighty gyarados!!!! it can own even its weakness!!!

ps:aside of the beast,ferrothorn and scizor are very good.only fire is a threat to them(ferrothorn can live even to a powerful fighting move) and they have a ton of resistances

Parasect!

I used Parasect in my SS run through, and even with its 5x weakness to fire and 4x weakness to flying, it still put in work. Never really used one prior to that on a dedicated team rotation. Only exception was when I trained one for my Pokemon Stadium. Gave it dig so it could actually tank the Surfing Pikachu.