Howdy!

Zhelanie

Hey there! I'm new here. I've known the game for a long time now, and started it a while ago, but I had to drop it and I'm starting fresh again - as a Nuzlocke on first playthrough (easy mode though).

As for hobbies, I'm pretty much into gaming, reading and manganime (small reference to Undertale in the title), and I've been playing Pokémon for as long as I remember, so I'm excited for this! See you around!

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Well met Zhelanie.

Welcome to Reborn!

I'm going to guess like mde and say you're playing Rejuvenation, eh?

Well, both Reborn and Reju are pretty good, so if you're playing either (or both) is great! Jan pay me for the free ad

Anyway, I need to introduce some blue in yoru life, so WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here in Reborn. It is an eternal stay, after all~

See you around o/

I'm playing Reborn actually, I just count every place with a different name as a new location, even if it's just places within the same big location so I can get a few more Pokémon.

And yeah, it's not an easy game to Nuzlocke. I already lost my Britzle without even getting to the first gym :/

Thank you all for the wellcome! I feel like I'm going to enjoy this community.