Help, which Ralts?

Rao

Hi there,

I'm still new to raising pokemon with the focus on IV & EV and thus I have bred quite a lot of Ralts.

Those two on the pic would be my favorites.

The normal one because of its good stats & nature and the shiny one because of good SpA and well... because it is shiny xD

Now what I'm still not sure about, how much difference would there be in the stats if I took the shiny one? I would focus on SpA and maybe Speed or are there better options?

The Ability would not matter since I have capsules and I can't change the nature (yet?).

Thanks in advance ^_^

post-59304-0-38832400-1446556798_thumb.jpg

I would go with non shiny with better nature and IVs one, since i am not a person who cares about shiny, and good IVs dont come that often. You can still change the nature of shiny one to timid nature to make up for its poor speed IVs tho.

The non-shiny one has really good IVs which is more than I can say for the other. If the difference was less pronounced you could maybe overlook this and go for the shiny, but as things stand, the non-shiny is just too good to pass on. If you don't raise it, you will regret it IMO.

If you need to see what the Shiny Sprites look like, you can go to your Pokemon Reborn Folder > Graphics > Battlers and scroll down til you see it. Or you can just evolve it in-game to avoid spoiling yourself of the other sprites if that matters to ya.

But like the others said, with what Darvan said in particular, go with the non-shiny one even though IVs don't matter that much and the nature can always be changed later on from the Pokemon Psychologist.