Looking for a swag psychic pokemon in reborn

pidgeot

Hello again, guys

I am having trouble with the 7th gym leader, and am trying to find a psychic pokemon to train up.

Since the abra trade no longer works, can someone point me in the direction of drowsy? my pokedex tells me it's south of the grand staircase, but when i grind in the pit I never encounter one. Any thoughts?

Perhaps a better psychic choice to face Noel? Any help would be much appreciated.

You might not want to use the Pokedex too often, since it's inaccurate when it comes to Events. Instead, use the location guide in the On the Hunt subforum.

Meowstic is another good option, specifically Male due to Prankster + Dual Screens (which may help you live hits), but it can't do much offensively.

Your best bets are either Medicham, Gardevoir, or Gallade. Medicham and Gallade are great due to Fighting typing, and Gardevoir isn't too bad either, just specially oriented rather than physical. Use this thread to help you find them.

Gardevoir's probably the best Psychic pokemon in the game. There's an event involving Ralts but you need to have found the corrupted poke ball.

-espeon(eevee event in Chrysolia Forest)

-Alakazam(abra can be bought on 7th street)

-Exeggcute(heatbutt trees on Azurine island)

-Mime Jr(Trade for Sunkern with the man next door to the move deleter in North Obsidia ward)

-Smoochum(Event in Citrine Mountain)

-beldum(Wasteland Event, requires Data Chip as of E15)

-Solosis(Tanzan Mountain West Puzzle)

-Bronzor(Caves in Iolla Valley, Route 3)

-Munna(Peridot Ward trade for Bibarel, Byxbysion Wasteland (Grass))

-Gothita(Beryl Library Event (Must defeat Corey))

-Fennekin(Event in the Water Treatment Center,)

etc.

Courtesy of Pokemon Location Guide by Lostelle

Edited by Skullgasher

Personally, I think that Malamar is a very interesting Psychic-Type. This is in a good way. You can use Superpower to raise your Attack and Defense and then proceed to go in with Psycho Cut and Night Slash. On the last slot, I run Destiny Bond just in case I need it. Inkay can be found via Headbutt in the Wasteland. Destiny Bond is through Breeding.

I think the best option is either "Gallade" or "Gardevoir". I simply struggled against Noel. It took me like 15 re-battles to win because of that "Porygon-Z". However, Gallade saved me. If you do the "Ralts" event where you get it from the corrupted poke ball, that Ralts will have "Destiny Bond" as a breeding move which you can use against Noel. Plus, Gardevoir and Gallade are extremely powerful psychic pokemons.