Hi , just wanted to introduce myself :3

missdragoon

Well, as the title says im new here and thought why not introduce myself and get to meet some of the lovely people here sooooo hi nice to meet you all ! ( ^^)/

I suppose i should tell a little bit about myself : I am completely addicted to any pokemon games be it Official or fan created. Played all the games from Red/Blue uptill ORAS and decided to dive into the adventure of Reborn and well i was instantly hooked.

I don't really play much competitive and i've only dabbled in it slightly ( that includes ev/iv stuff it makes my brain spin lol) but still im getting through reborn quite decently uptill now *cough*letsnottalkaboutthe20resetsneededforsomebattles*cough*

But uhm..yeah thats it pretty much im kinda terrible at introductions so thats also a thing oh well ~

Again its nice to meet you all :)

i'm not that competitive of a battler, too. =P

so reborn was definitely hard af for me x-x

is s'okay! if i can do it, you definitely can! good luck! you're def gonna need it~

anyways,

heya! welcome to Reborn!

community rules right under your Kyubey avatar, and don't mistake the search bar with your status bar!

that said, we hope you enjoy your stay here~

Well met dragoon.

Welcome to Reborn!

I'll just say right now, that the EV/IV don't really matter too much in Reborn anyway. There's only so far a fan-game can go. Besides, it's all AI anyway.

Maybe worry about your EVs, but I suggest you let your IVs go~

Anyway, if you ever wanna chat, or maybe test your battling skills, visit us at the server in Showdown. We'll treat you well. maybe

By the way, your lack of blue is noticeable. Here, WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here in Reborn. it's permanent

I'll see you around o/

Bit late, but Welcome to the forums!

Don't feel to bad if I ctrl V'ed this,

There's plenty of time to get to know people ^^

A lousy first impression is better than none at all,

At least, that's my impression.

So, hope to see you around!

(FUFUFUFU 20 resets? My battle strategy is to overlevel my mons and keep resetting until they obey enough times. So I do a lot of resetting ^^)