Balancing the Scales: A Hardcore Normal Monotype Run

Ganza

tumblr_inline_mtl32d5eFZ1r9lhsj.png

THE BALANCERS

Teehee! Welcome to my Hardcore Normal Monotype Run! As you can see, we are called "The Balancers", which is, everything we do are fair, just like Libra. We have no strengths, so it is up to us to make the strategy!

I have finished the Normal Run up to Agate Circus, which isn't much of a blind, but I expect the Hardcore to be much more harder.

Here are some rules I need to abide during my run:
1. I have to finish the run may or not capturing all Normal Type pokemons available in the game. It is my decision if I have to capture or not.
2. Once I start the game, I may choose any starter and get an immediate replacement for it, likewise, a Whismur, Pidgey, Meowth, etc. I will have to release it to the wild after I have gotten my replacement.
3. Every chapter must get a Gym Leader defeated, thus, the First Chapter must have Julia defeated, Second Florinia, and etc.
4. I may use other type pokes for HM, if I am forced to have. Also, if there are Event Pokemons requiring such type mons, I may use them just to capture that certain poke.
5. After every Chapter, I have to place the update about my current team.

Also, if you guys have any suggestion in any pokemons I should get, tips on how to use them, their movepools, I may nickname them to your name as a thanks on suggesting great pokemons for my run.

Every chapter may need to update every 1-3 days tops! If most update will be delayed, I may notify any disruptions happening in real life.

Ta-ta!

Don't know much about mono-Normal in Reborn, only that, if you have trouble with Corey, you can get a Guts Ursaring and kill at least 5 of his mons in regular Reborn, dunno about Hardcore.

And for your 4th rule, I doubt you'll need it. Bibarel gets all field moves except for Fly and Flash, Meowth also gets a lot of HMs and Flash.

3. Every chapter must get a Gym Leader defeated, thus, the First Chapter must have Julia defeated, Second Florinia, and etc.

You wont be able, either you'll miss too much thing, either capters will betoo long.

It would be fine, since its not that hard for me now to take it per chapter.