Help :(

Restal

I've just hit the Vanhanen Labyrinth and I'm doing fairly well except for a couple members of my team. Most of my team is doing great save for Excadrill and Hippopotas, my newest additions. Both are currently at level 37 which is incredibly low since the rest of my team is in the high fifties. Any suggestions for leveling this two easily? I know the Tauros and Bouffalant are great for experience but I have to switch them out to keep them from dying :(

Are there any trainers back at the grand hall?

Thanks!

well first off grab the exp share at spinel town than go back to grand hall and spam battle the trainers there if you wanna EV train Excadrill/Hippo i left a list of places to Ev train below. Also a video by lostelle on how to get the exp share.Hope this helps :)

Video:

Speed

1)woobats in the underground railnet (good for weak mons)

Attack

1) the obsidia slums and whack mankey,pancham and pidove (74% atk 20% Speed And 6% Hp best place to train physical sweepers which are low lvl)

2) Bouffalant in route 1(100% atk Ev and they give 2 atk Ev)

3) Tauros in Route 1(good for physical sweepers which need to train speed EV)

4) Heracross in North and south Avanturine woods(place honey on tree and walk away until uyou see heracross and pinsir you can combo this with bouffalant)

5)Pinsir in North and south Avanturine woods

Sp.Atk

1) the garden complex in the morning and whack some cherubi (28%)

2) complete the spider web puzzle for North Avanturine woods and head over to Celestine Mountain BF2 and fish away with good rod clauncher+remoraid(80% sp atk EV)

Def

!) Headbutt trees in obsidia garden whack pincho (85% def and 15% Hp)

2) Walk around jasper ward and kill scatterbug and sewaddle(44% Def EV)

3)rock smash the rock at Pyrous Moutain the first lvl where there is 3 rock and whack magcargo(100% def EV)

4) Headbutt metal pole at the underground railnet and kill those aron(100% def EV)

5) Wasteland the venipede which jumps out or random stuff trees rock ect(100% def EV)

Sp Def

1) Headbutt trees at garden complex and kill burmy(45% Spdef)

2) spam kill the tuesday grand hall TMNS dude only bring in the mon you wanna train spdef when the blastoise come out(by far the best way to train sp def EV)

3) Garden complex morning ledyba(30%)

HP

Garden complex a.k.a garden at peridot ward; Midday Caterpie+wurmple(90%) and Night Caterpie+wurmple+hoothoot(70%)

Edited by Luna

no problem glad to help :) oh and i would spam kill sundays trainers cause the doubles couple gives a bunch of poke dollars good for farming poke dollars and they give a bit more exp i think cause they have chansey and venusaur.

Edited by Luna