hi.. nah, Hello everybody! Someone very new here.

Daixtey

Well hello to everybody who might be reading this. First off thank you, secondly, I am new here as you could tell by the title. Personally to myself, I am 20, big Pokémon fan still. Have been active on Pokémon forums for the last 2 years now. Always love making new friends online, who play Pokémon too. I also have experienced many aspects of it too, got into the fan games, I started the TCG and I also wrote little short stories and Roleplayed Pokémon before. So yeah I did a lot of stuff in 2 years already.

Why I found this forum, was because in the beginning of the year some others friends talked a lot about it. So I finally decided to check it out. And well it looks very interesting. I hope I can stay active on here by finding some friends. I mean, I am always open to make new ones.

I guess this is kind of getting long, so I will be ending it here. For names, people called me Toto or Danny before. So you can decide which to call me.

V●ᴥ●V Hello and welcome to reborn, I'm sure you'll enjoy your new prison paradise. V●ᴥ●V

I also like danny so danny it is, I'm guessing you could understand my reasoning based on my avatar

But nonetheless I hope to see you 'round the forums and I could be your friend V●ᴥ●V

Yey, I am so happy to see a fellow Grumps fan already :D I love Danny too, and am so glad to share the same name as him!

And I hope I will enioy my stay, and I always accept new friends, so that sounds awesome ^^

Oh that's great! Now, would you consider yourself t be grump or not so grump? I myself would be not so grump

Edited by micky33000000

Well met Daixtey.

Welcome to Reborn!

Wait, danny? But we already have a danny D:

I'll call you Toto... or Daixtey... all those names are confusing. You're Person#12

And well, if you're looking for friends, one of the best ways you can do that is by visiting our server on Showdown! We'll treat you well :T

By the way, nice blue Totodile. What if the rest of it was also blue? It will be. WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here in Reborn.

I'll see you around o/

@Vinny First off, Age of Empires 2 was my favourite childhood game, haha so I love the reference. And that's fine I am not that much into Pokémon Batlling, to be honest I am very bad at it. So I don't know if I join on showdown server.

@Juggler Thank you! Hope you have one too!

@Vinny First off, Age of Empires 2 was my favourite childhood game, haha so I love the reference. And that's fine I am not that much into Pokémon Batlling, to be honest I am very bad at it. So I don't know if I join on showdown server.

I mean, the majority of the time people are chatting, not battling >.<

So you really don't have to be any good at battling to join the server.

But hey, your choice. See you around o/