YOUR NEW LORD AND MASTER (or at least friend)

DerpHaven

Hello! I am DerpHaven! You may call me Derp! Okay mom I'll do it later oh crap it's still on backspace backspace wait what isn't that suppposed to work okay fine I'll use the keyboard. Don't mind that! Sooooooooooo... I like video games? I HATE English Class, specifically essays. I have a 3DS, WiiU, stupid piece of $#!+ laptop, around 10 games on Steam, Alpha Sapphire, Diamond, Y, my favorite starter is Mudkip, but Snivy is a close second. Fav legendary is Yveltal, type is steel, mythical is Volcanion, region is Hoenn. I like anime (SAO), reading (Maximum Ride), Youtube (Markiplier), puzzles (any). I don't like shooters first-person shooters CoD, I am very easily distracted, (I'm supposed to be making a presentation right now) and I really don't like physical activity. Ummmmmm... Okay!

I HATE English Class, specifically essays.

This is gonna make our friendship very difficult

type is steel

Well ok maybe I can give you a chance

Welcome to Reborn. Enjoy your stay, 'cause there's no way out at this point.

You might as well accept and embrace your new life here. It would be a great time to make refreshing, life-changing choices, don't you think? Like, you could join Team Meteor. Deal?

Weeeeeeelcome to the forums aka

✨ The place where your dreams come true ✨

So i herd u liek mudkipz

Okay, stopping

God, it's 2015 and the person is still doing the mudkipz joke

It had to be this idiot -.-

No, I'm a princess, don't talk to me like that ~

Anywayz, see ya 'round :3

Welcome to Reborn! As you can probably tell, I'm a huge fan of SAO so you have the Flux seal of approval on your life choices you're starting off on a good note! As others have said, don't be afraid to ask if you need help with something and have funnnnn~

I HATE English Class, specifically essays.

Oh dear. Fortunately, a few days from now I'll forget this encounter ever happened. For now, I'll feign aloofness.

Hello, DerpHaven! Yeah, everyone has a class or two they don't like as much as others, but since you're such a fan of Pokemon Reborn, and video games, I'm certain that we'll be adored by all. You're the nicest person I've met in a while. Salutations! Welcome to Reborn! I love your avatar, very creative. Are there any parts of English class you do like? ...Okay, I lied to you, I pretended to be cool with your hatred to English, and I see how that was wrong. I even tried to put up a facade, making you ignorant to my onerous discourse. I've done a disservice to you. Could you ever forgive me, friend?

(Don't ask what that was about I don't even know.)

Welcome to the madhouse, just make sure to leave your sanity behind before entering. You can choose from many different methods of disposal, defenestration, incineration, get creative.

Oh and if you have questions feel free to drop me a PM.

Oh Hai. You do realize the only....er... "Lord" is Goomy and his awesome evolutions??? Just telling you before your mortal soul be taken away from your flimsy body. Oh yea, we mean business on this forum. You either eat or get eaten, and I'm feeling a bit hungry... (this is your cue to run now)