This will be it for quite some time.

Noivy

Allright. I might have not left once but this is it. Im going to be completely honest. Like I have been ever since I first joined one year ago.

Due to some pretty recent events on PO, It has become very unenjoyable for me, And Im not just talking about todays shitstorm that was probably caused by me. So Im going to take a well earned break. I'll pop in for the occasional League battle, I have every intention of beating the X-League, but dont expect me often. I know a hoard of you have my FB, and that I know a select few have my Skype. If you need any of these things, Ask on this thread, and Ill PM them to you. Im on WoT pretty often now. If you even get the idea of joining up, Forum PM me and Ill tell you my user name.

School, and PO issues. Other than that. Im pretty clean.

Ill leave a few of my favorite things on the interwebz here

(Metallic Maddness: Good Future (US)) < My theme

(My favorite meme)

So on that note. My vacation starts now.

long story short. I havent been getting really enjoyable battles, save for those really funny quarels that I have with Mikey every now and again, Gym battles, and battles with the hoard of regulars here.

That and Im on the Gang's Wanted list. Made a mistake on a small server that I had begun to visit, and while we were gossiping and such, one of them popped in, and proceeded to troll. I, being the person I am, went to counter trolling mode, he got butthurt, and sure enough, here comes 15 of them. After that, I simply left. I've done some lurking on other servers and those that are frequented gang members have told me that Im on their black list.

More or less, I need to forget the whole thing and I also believe that I need to focus on other things.