Enter the BrutaLotus *insert dramatic but funny music*

BrutaLotus

Hi guys,

I liked playing different pokemon games throughout the generations (got red, ruby, diamond),

but something was always missing, the storys sort of too boring or "oh another bad bad team wants to do something soo bad" and I disliked the idea from the start that it is a -must- to get the other versions just to collect the pokemon u want (or have to cheat to get 'em cause nobody in your neighbourhood plays it anymore).

So I stumbled upon different fan made games like "Pokemon Uranium", "Pokemon Light Platinum" or even "Pokemon Island" (made with a thought to crafting system like in minecraft).

And "Pokemon Reborn" is by far the best of them^^

=>Many different starters, from gen1 to gen6, 18 total,

(Despite the fact that in another one "I forgot its name of" u get to have about 128 or so)

=>An exciting begining of the story

=>With a great follow up (one good story part after another)

=>Not that much of a broad variety of pokemon but the right types for getting badges

=>Event Pokemon for different times in day or story (and not with some "Pokemon Day - be there in rl to get it")

=>The bad Boys/Girls actually do something worthy to be called evil

=>The Answer to the long asked question: What happens if an arena leader isn't able to continue

(due to death or so) and is your badge still worth something or do you have to reclaim it?

=>The secondary characters are protagonists / antagonists, too. (I didn't got that feeling in the official ones)

=>The Level Limit actually plays a role in the game

(in almost all other games it is used only when u got a new trade pkm)

=>AND a way to get Pkm to the level where u can use them again (common candy?unhealthy?^^)

=>The underground mining system on the normal ground :-)

=>I played like 50h and am not even half through to the actual episode

(I think, I'm at something about 5 or 6 and there are 15 or so?)

=>I actually take the time and point all those things from one game and didn't see them elsewhere before :-)

But enough of the game for now,

as you can see, i got myself a fusion of two nice pokemon (googled it) for a profil picture.

Well, I'm a little interested in drawn pokemon fusions and hoped I could get a better fusion with salamence, but not an overloaded one with a sh*tload of weapons or so ^^'

And in german "Salamence" is called "Brutalanda", so I took the first part for my first part of my nick :)

The second part "Lotus" is from an old game called "Battle Realms",

(last update 2002 with "winter of the wolf", but the sequel of BR is on kickstarter since a year or so...),

where you can play one out of four different clans, two good (Yang) and two bad (Yin),

(Wolf -Yang Clan, Dragon -Yang Clan, Serpent -Yin Clan, Lotus -Yin Clan),

and in the description of the Lotus Clan, there is mentioned that it was once a peaceful Yang Clan and due to some corrupted Members the Clan followed a forbidden path.

And I'm wondering about how that Yang-Lotus-Clan would have fit in the game^^

So to remember about that game I took this part in my nick B)

As for my other hobbies,

I am a huge fan of Anime, watched about 12k Episodes (rewatched included), 343 different Anime, and spent more than 6 months of my life on Anime :D.

I like the game Minecraft and several Variations in it (like MMORPG with Minecraft Mechanics) and

LoL, although I have to say I'm not that good at it (atm).

Well, in rl I do TaeKwonDo, got the red belt (2 more exams and i could be black belt or 1.st Dan). But lately I do it only for fitness, 'cause I'm a student and don't got the time to practice the forms or knowledge for it.

I guess that should do for an introduction and I'm looking forward to "meeting" you here ;)

Welcome to the forum lotus!

I feel the same about the story in original games. Really lacking and boring.

That's a big introduction of you, pretty nice.

You are interested in anime huh? A huge fan you say?

You should try the anime sub forum. Tell what anime you have watched and your favourite example.

If you are all interested in pokemon fangames, try and check Fan-game Expose and try other if you are done with reborn.

Before you do that, remember to read at the rules so is left side and here's some useful tips to use in forum and the reborn server.

So have a good day Lotus and enjoy yourself here :)

Nice :-D

Got now a whole lot to do here in the forum and in games and animes and so on :D

Well, in the thread from Cloud, it is mentioned that I should tell you a lot about me and to keep it interesting^^

Thx for information and links to much more information and entertainment :-)

For the minecraft server, I got so much to do on other servers and am not getting to do so^^'

- so maybe that could take a while that I start there, too :)

Weeeeeelcome to the forums aka

✨ The place where your dreams come true ✨

Since you're enjoying Reborn, you should try Rejuvenation too

It's another fangame very similar to Reborn (In gameplay, obvsly)

Anywayz, hope you enjoy your stay

See ya 'round

Thank you for taking so much time to introduce yourself properly. It is always nice to see :D

Reborn is a really great game and I agree with you on almost all of your points.

I like your scizor and salamence fusion! It looks awesome!!!

If you're interested in anime then you should check out the animation and manga subforum where there is lots of discussion about that!

So, welcome to Reborn! Have a nice time here!

All I did to the picture was mirroring it and adding some grey in it.

I would have liked for example if the arms and legs would look a bit more badass, but if I would do so myself,

it would probably look like a photoshop fail (although I'd use paint for it^^)

Yay, I'm in da Club :D

And Micky, how about prison of paradise? I wouldn't mind that^^

Rejuvenation, hm? Maybe later, first I got my hands full trying to master the story / fights in Reborn =)

You maybe found some awesome content to show me aand

I'm in Germany and Computer says no, you're german...

^^'

well, long story short, i googled another version and it's "the best song in the world" :D

P.S.: For those who want to know what Anime I've seen, pm me and I'll give my name from Anime-planet. For Minecraft... Well, for that, too, pls pm me. I'd rather not have my ingame name on the reborn page^^'

Edited by BrutaLotus

Yo new person. Major points for making a great intro topic. Most people tend to start with your first line- "Hi guys."- and that's it. That's their whole intro.

Welcome to Reborn. Everything the light touches is open to you. "What about that shadowy place?" you ask. Well that, Simba, is the Wasteland. You must never go there. Fair warning.

Do you have a top 20 or so list of anime you've seen? 343 studios different anime is a lot to go through.

And how long have you been doing taekwondo?

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!

Hmm, list of 20...

Well not in any order, but first is One Piece, second Black Butler (S1, S2 (except ending)), third Hellsing Ultimate,

followed by

Attack on Titan, Dragonball &Z (not GT), Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, No game no life, Guilty Crown, Highschool of the dead, Gate: Jietai, Bleach (even though they meesed it up quite a bit at the end), Accel World, Gintama, Steins Gate, Sword Art Online (S1+2), Log Horizon, Elfenlied, Freezing (S1+S2), Highschool DxD, Is this a Zombie? (S1+S2), Cowboy Bebop, Toradora, Kuroko no Basket, Code Geass, Setsuen no tempest, a few from Gibli, Durarara (several Seasons), Food Wars, Rail Wars, Spice and Wolf, Toriko, Blue Excorcist, Black Lagoon, Hunter x Hunter, Chaos Head, Deadman Wonderland, Btooom!, Is it wrong trying to pick up girls in a dungeon?, Bento, Fairy Tail, Nobunaga no yabou, Nobunagun, and a dozen or two more or so^^

In hindsight, I got about three favourites and 50 I like more than other Anime :-)

Hm, how long for Taekwondo... Well, I started about 2005, got a few brakes in it due to a change of timetables for "work school" (Berufsschule?) and due to a change in dojangs (my first master closed a dojang and I had to search for somewhere else).

Well, for the status bar, I was kinda confused to click on the "reborn" below and came to the Homepage instead of the forum page, so I know now that I have to click the "reborn" above^^'

Edited by BrutaLotus