Who beat the LVL 75 Garchomp?

Malpha

I'm curious, because I am the type of guy that when he loses a battle he resets the game. I just can't stand the losing, that's why it took me more than an hour of tries to beat the LVL75 Garchomp. I wonder who also tried to beat him? Surely you guys remember, your pokemons are at lvl 35-40 at that point in the game.

Peace

I believe my strategy the first time I beat it was Rain, Intimidate with Arbok, Hit it with a Leech Seed from Cherrim, Something about reflect and Sand Attack and the almighty stall war or something. I know there was an exploit back when I first did it where I manipulated it to keep spamming Fire Fang on Alakazam letting it live the attacks and do damage. But yeah, there are quite a few easy ways to beat the guy easily with basically no effort.

When i beat it I generally use perish song kricketune with focus sash, but I remember once managing to set up 5 mighteyena(used a revive) w/ intimidate then using a Garbador with to take its attacks while I whittled its health down.