Fantasy Run: Fairy/dragon duo run

Monochrome_Complex

Since dragon types are fairly scarce and igglybuff alone can't handle early game I figure instead of doing a monorun for one or the other to just combine the two types, meshing nicely for a high fantasy theme. I still have to redownload Reborn which I'm doing at the moment and is taking longer than expected(at least 20 minutes left <_<).

Since I started with charmander on my flying run(who was fantastic BTW, Jt will not be forgotten), I'll use Treecko this time who I've not only never used in Reborn, but hardly ever used much in the main games as I ended up boxing him early on in ORAS and only used him otherwise in Emerald(where he was solid, better than Blaziken was at least).

Don't forget to grab the Swirlix in candy shop(it surprised me in a good way during my fighting/fairy duo run) and the Snubbull post Florinia(preferably quick feet, work wonders in Corey's gym despite the disadvantage especially with intentional poison and switch outs, and one of its egg moves can potentially be close combat, providing your fighting coverage)

Edited by TimTim

I usually avoid early game noibats due to the fact noibat is like the worst dragon pokemon and Noivern isn't worth training it from so low. But I mighthave to this time since Corey will be pretty tough.

-sigh- this new laptop runs Reborn really slow for some reason. It's going like at half speed and there's lag even in the menus :[

do not evolve treeko until he learns E.ball and giga drain those are the few decent grass moves treeko gets. other than that i guess you will have to get noibat since he has gust to help with corey's field.just make noibat into a full support mon with tailwind.