New guy

Tofurkey

Welcome! If you refer to Pokedollars, the In-game currency, that is obtained from defeating trainers or selling items. If you refer to our site's currency, Reborn Rupees, they are obtained by posting around the forum, with the exception of The Wasteland and The Onyx Arcade.

As for the trainer sprites, I assume you refer to the sprites purchased from the Sprite Shop. The items purchased there have no effect on your game, so purchasing items from the shop on our website will not bring any change in-game.

Welcome to reborn!

also, to answer your question, to get moneys, mainly you post. posting in certain threads (the wasteland/onyx arcade) benets you no money or posts as explained here

posting in other threads usually gets you 7 to 13 rupees i think.

also, if you are persistent in getting your trainer sprite in there, try replacing the sprite of the trainer you are using with your trainer card sprite, USING THE EXACT SAME IMAGE NAME ON THERE or else it wont work.

tbh i honestly recommend just using the normal sprites, because they look good, they work. and you can play the game with them.