Move Deleter seems pointless in episode 15.

HakuHanako

Because Now HM moves are removable and you can replace them with any other TM you Dont need the Move Deleter.

Unless you were to add moves that can not be over written By other TMs Like Important moves Like Surf Strangenth.

Considering other posts i have read with people getting stuck in a spot that they needed surf to get out. You should have someone from the main story before moving forward and they will tell you why don't you configure you're Pokemon team for what Lies ahead.

And at these Key elements and points at story when you need HM moves You can not Undo them with other moves until you move on from This point. Because I read a post someone got rid of their HM slave at a point and got stuck because they couldn't use surf and didn't have the Pokemon on them. Having away to Alert the player a particular HM (HMs) is needed would be helpful.

I also use the move deleter if I want to keep egg moves on certain parents while breeding so I don't have to go through the trouble of tutoring them. Eliminate all other moves, drastically lower the chances of it being forgotten

The Move Deleter still has it "not so usual" uses. I can think of a few, but really...

Move deleter is a common person in main Pokémon games. And, the guy needs his job.

We're keeping him. He won't become the next Clyde.

rip Clyde some year-some year

The Move Deleter still has it "not so usual" uses. I can think of a few, but really...

Move deleter is a common person in main Pokémon games. And, the guy needs his job.

We're keeping him. He won't become the next Clyde.

rip Clyde some year-some year

You do got a point but should make some HMs like Surf Non deletable or a way to alert a player for what HMs you need for moving forward like Maybe Cain will tell you to change up you're move set. However there is a possible chance of a glitch if in Fault that he may repeat this if you do have the needed requirements because this is sometimes a conman issue with games that do have a setting like that.

You do got a point but should make some HMs like Surf Non deletable or a way to alert a player for what HMs you need for moving forward like Maybe Cain will tell you to change up you're move set. However there is a possible chance of a glitch if in Fault that he may repeat this if you do have the needed requirements because this is sometimes a conman issue with games that do have a setting like that.

Since all the HMs are reuseable infinitely the only way it's even possible to screw yourself over in this way would be to actively release your pokemon - basically, it can't happen unless you're *trying* to make it happen (even then I'm not actually sure there are any pokemon centres that you can't reach a rebattlable trainer for money and wild pokemon that can learn every HM)..

there is an old saying dont fix what aint broke the move deleater exists and time to time he could be prety handy even though his main purpose is gone as for the hm problems to get stuck in some area you first got to get to it meaning you must have used surf strength or so on to begin with so why delete the move even if you do just teach it again we got heart scale for all precious moves lost(not counted breeding ones)