Greetings

Xiri

Yes, I am not new but I realized I haven't made a proper introduction thread yet - so I figured I will make one right now (and I'm bored too lol)

I discovered Pokemon Reborn in June last year. While I was playing through the game, I became stuck at one point - and Google lead me to this wonderful community. I didn't join right away as my primary objective was just to get some tips and answers for the game (which have already been answered so I didn't need to create a new account to ask them). Once I finished the episode, I came back here - and found this community was more than just a place to ask questions on the game. I quickly made a new account, and began to settle in.

Not many people will know me too well because I used to only be active (sorta) in the forums (especially in the Reborn section). Now I'm trying to show up more frequently in the Showdown server too ('Jiniri' is my alt), and I'm having fun being a staff member of the Redemption League. So hopefully, I'll get to know everyone here a bit more too!

So uh... how to finish this. Ask me anything? xD

Hihi Xir- another AMA??????

okie dokie fine:

Do you like pigs?

Do you like bacon?

Favorite Redemption Leader?

Who's in bracket 4???

I totally didn't make an AMA thread. This is supposed to be an introduction thread! (cough cough)

Anyway

1. Yeah I do. Grumpigs are awesome

2. Not really. Too salty for my taste sometimes

3. Hmm... Haley and someone who hasn't been revealed yet xD

4. Bracket 4? Well there is A... oops I didn't say anything

Hi Xiri, have seen you around a bit on server, my question for you is:

Why is ice type your favourite, and since when did it become your favourite type? I share my third favourite type with your most favourite

Hi there Tim. Nice to meet ya. Fun fact - my English name used to be Tim too!

I started to like Ice types because my favorite Pokemon from Gen1 is Lapras. Dewgong and Cloyster were among my favorites too - so I naturally grew fond of Ice types. And then I met GLACEON the CUTEST POKEMON IN EXISTENCE!!!!

...yeah. Pretty much it really.

I GOT BAITED. THOUGHT THIS WAS A INTRO THREAD.

Uh.. whose your favorite Redemption Leader and what got you into [competitive] battling?

That totally wasn't intentional

My favorite Redemption Leader is Haley (no surprises there) and a leader who hasn't been revealed yet. I've started to get along well with Elliot too so he's rising up in my favorite ranks.

Competitive battling ah... its quite embarrassing but I had no idea 'competitive battling' existed until I discovered Reborn. After I learnt the concepts of natures, EVs and IVs, I thought I would get into it myself because it sounded pretty fun. I quickly got addicted to laddering on Showdown - but I'm not that active much now because the ladder got reset boo.

Why do you always have avatars of Irl celebs?

Eh I think I only had this guy as my celeb avatar (just different photos of him). As weird as it sounds, he's (currently) my favorite celeb right now - so yep. That's the reason why.

what

Why do you like Elliot???

Let's see...

I like his personality tbh. I'm a fan of Haley, but she's too cold (haha!!!) for me Q_Q

...and I'm staying away from Venus and Ariel.

\o Hey there. Here's to hoping you stay for some time. Have fun.

I won't be leaving anytime soon - that's for sure. Thanks for the welcome xD

If you had to pick: Garchomp or Seviper?

Ah good times xD Can't really pick. I really want to have a Season 2 with all the members lol

Ahem,

Ooh I finally get welcomed with that song xD whoohoo

Welcome to Reborn, enjoy your stay :Kappa:

Ah thank you Tomas. You probably don't remember but I was a victim to your Mold Breaker Ampharos in a UU battle. I'll get my revenge one day xD

Hohoho, hi Xiri

OMG ANOTHER AMAAAA :rolleyes: so many amas

Oakley

1. Do you liek Pandas?

2. How's your Sleep Powder Regirock?

3. How to pronounce Xiri?

4. Pies or Cakes?

You should totally join in the AMA syndrome that's happening too, Kuma

1. I LOVE PANDAS!!

2. I'm trying to make it learn Spore.... but its not working sadly

3. Basically it's just (Si-Ri) hehe

4. Eh, I was never really fond of pies - so cakes all the way!

Have a super late welcome...?

Um, questions...

Do you think that really late is better than never?

A super-late welcome is better than nothing at all, so thanks!

Funny you should mention that - because thats basically been my motto for the past few years. If you want to do something - just go for it, and don't worry about being too late. Chances are there is nothing to lose from doing that, and its better than regretting over the fact you didn't choose to do anything about it.

V●ᴥ●V Hello and welcome to reb- oh..... Well anyway, Welcome~

I guess I'll ask a question~

What kind of thread is this, I'm very confused?

And what's you favourite flavour of ice cream?

Hello Micky. I should visit the Arcade more often too.

Oh, this thread? It's supposed to be an introduction thread and not an AMA thread in disguise. I was going to make one when I reached 1100 posts... so yeah here it is!

Ooh ice cream. This is tough. I used to really like Cookies n Cream, but I think I like more fruity flavors now - such as passionfruit and mango.

• 2 weeks later...