Idea's!

anethia

Alright so I am looking for a few idea's. For what? For another type of pokemon challenge silly!

Types of run's being considered

Solo run : As the name Implies a run of [insert game here] using only one pokemon!

Non-Evo run : Another clear one. A run of ^ using a team of non-evolved pokemon

Monotype : A run with only one type!

And of course they ever so common...

Nuzlocke Run! : You all know the rules for these! :)

Requirements and Reasons

If you think I should do a solo run specify who you want me to use! Also a reason if you can

For a non-evo run vote tell me a reason why, if you can, and a few pokes for a team say bout 2 or 3?

Vote for monotype? Which type? Also once again if you can a reason

Nuzlocke Vote? Tell me you're rules and of course if you can a reason.

Also on every one tell me the game!

Thanks guy's just that I was stuck on idea's so i needed help!

Votes end on Friday this week

Edited by Shirinui

hmmm

Well Solo run is pretty fun; if your doing it on B/W, probably your starter (I believe Oshawott is the best all-round) is pretty good. If not, use something that can learn a plethora of moves. I have no idea what.

In my solo Run's I make sure its either the 1st or on that one occasion 2nd evolution. First for most but for Abra I have to use Kadabra otherwise I am totally screwed.

Can anyone point me to a Cheat Code (for No$gba) for the wild pokemon Modifeir? I have one for Plat,Prl and Dmd but not for SS HG or B and W or anyothers.

Thanks for the Votes!

EDIT: Votes end at the end of this school-based week (mon-Fri) so I have plenty of time to start

Edited by Shirinui

Here's the code for HG:

db000000 021d15a8

421d15a8 7fffffff

d4000000 00000100

d0000000 00000000

d7000000 022186d4

d2000000 00000000

622186d4 00000000

322186d4 000001ee

da000000 022186d4

b2111880 00000000

c0000000 00000027

d7000000 00025a68

d2000000 00000000

Also, solo run sounds fun (:

Solo runs are too easy. There needs to be restrictions. Perhaps make a rule that states the Pokemon can only be 1 level higher than the current gym leader's weakest Pokemon.

Hmm well that is really true but what if I try to a type or Pokemon with not much variety? Or I can do DJ's idea with the Gym Leader Poke's however that would be bad at the same time as I if i do it on Emerald Norman's Slaking would stomp me with ease and in Solo Run's I can not help the levels. I might remove it as that is a really good point. The thing is this : I'm surprised nobody has voted for Nuzlocke. Along with Mono-type its the hardest run of Pokemon out there. So far as I have had 2 protests against Solo it stands as Solo-1 Nuzlocke-O Non-Evo-0 Monotype-0. However I too have a vote and mine goes to Non-Evo as its the one run I have never done and the lack of evolution gives a small lack of power so one for non-evo

This has ultimately ended in a tie.

Solo Run-Done before

Nuzlocke-Done before

Monotype-Done before

Non Evo-Not done before :o

Non-Evo wins. Look out for the non-evo run of......

Thought I would tell you? Nope!

Edited by Shirinui