Does anyone knows anything about breeding chains (Or something like that).

Nivircity

Okay so i'm trying to breed a "Mismagius" with Nasty Plot and Destiny Bond!.

I have to breed Mismagius with Spiritomb to get Nasty Plot and I have to breed it with Cofagrigus to get Destiny Bond.

Is there a way or "Chain" to get both moves on Mismagius via breeding?

What is the chain to do so?

gastly, koffing, yamash, phantump(destiny bond)>spiritomb get male spirtomb lvl it to 37 to learn nasty plot and breed to mismagius

Okay so I need to get Destiny Bond on Spiritomb, Level it up 'till it gets Nasty Plot and then breed it with Mismagius

Perfect. Thank you stud <3

Edit: Okay so Spiritomb is male and has both "Destiny Bond" and "Nasty Plot". I bred it with Female Misdreavous and it's giving me only Nasty plot Misdreavous

Edit 2: Wait I think I got it now. First I need to breed Spiritomb with Yamask (For exp.). Get a Male Spiritomb with Destiny Bond. Then level it up 'till it gets Nasty Plot and then breed it with Mismagius

Edited by Nivircity

The actual order doesn't matter, you can get DB first or NP first. Anyways, lets say you want to breed NP first, what you need to do is breed a female Misdreavus and a male Spiritomb that knows Nasty Plot. You'll get eggs for Misdreavus that know NP. You then need to breed a female Misdreavus that knows NP and a male Yamask/Koffing that knows Destiny Bond.

Byyyyyy the way, check the pinned topics in this section, we have a breeding guide there that should answer most questions like these (if something isn't covered, feel free to PM me :] )