Team opinions

conan5

What do you think about my team and which mon should I replace? I'm just about to challenge the 4th gym.

Blaziken, lvl 38, lonely, speed boost:

- blaze kick

- double kick

- bulk up

- quick attack

Lilligant, lvl 35, bold, chlorophyll:

- mega drain

- giga drain

- sleep powder

- quiver dance

Meowstic, lvl 35, bold, prankster:

- fake out

- psyshock

- reflect

- light screen

Foretress, lvl 37, serious, sturdy:

- payback

- bug bite

- spikes

- protect

Sudowoodo, lvl 35, brave, sturdy:

- rock tomb

- low kick

- faint attack

- counter

General strategy is to use priority dual screens with Meowstic and set up with Blaziken and Lilligant as my physical and special sweepers. Forretress is my physical tank and sudowoodo is for general utility. Will this work for future gyms?

I was thinking of adding Drifblim for that minimize/baton pass to further help my set up sweepers.

Other options I'm considering are Magnezone, Cofagrigus, Mismagius, Archeops, Clefable, Sylveon, Drapion, Rotom and Clawitzer in the future.

Opinions are welcome :-)

Sudowoodo is probably the weakest link in your regular team, if you want a strong physical tank, Drapion, Bastiodon, Steelix or Aggron might be better suit, or rather if you desire a fast physical sweeper which is rock type, Aerodatyl is your go-to(Archeops ability Defeatist is a setback). The moveset of your Lilligant could be improved by replacing mega drain with hidden power(hidden power judge can be found in apophyll academy hostel), preferably electric for your type coverage. Sylveon is not a bad choice since you lack a good special wall, and it's even better if you are able to teach Hyper Voice to it in the future, dont forget to softreset for hidden ability anticipation eevee, Pixilate is the one you are aiming for in a Sylveon. You could add a water or ground type in your team for fire type coverage, since half of the team is weak to fire, Blastoise(Squirtle event in the wasteland) has a decent movepool (aura sphere, flash cannon and dragon pulse etc).

Edited by TimTim