Trove?

Tempest Admin Eon

Iv put alot of time into this Minecraft like RPG called TROVE. Wanted to know if anyone else played it. Its basically like a RPG with Minecraft elements cept this time it takes building to a whole new level. Also introduces Classes such as the Gunslinger, Boomeranger, Knight, Lunar Lancer, ect. If anyone would like to try it out and join my Club world (Kinda like a guild) Just download it and Add LokiRagnarok (Meeeee)

Its really fun!

Ohai there. I play Trove, yes. You'll have to forgive me tho, I don't feel your description does it justice so Ima give my own

Trove is a voxel-based MMO with a focus on exploration, collecting, and team play. It's characterized by interesting classes and a multitude of unique item designs. The gameplay is simple yet addictive, each class having three active abilities and a passive to work with

Trove is simple and quick fun that can easily turn into hours of your life missing if you aren't careful

If you're interested here's the Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/304050/

Now, for some more stuff about me. My IGN is KosherKitten. My "main" is my Tomb Raiser which is currently at level 15 (I haven't been playing all that long) I'm at mastery 19, should be hitting 20 by the end of the day. I'm mainly a solo player, I just generally find grouping in MMOs to be kind of a pain (although it's very rewarding in Trove)