Replay

RainbowHugs

I have recently chosen to start my Pokemon Reborn because, it crashed and everything went, so I restarted and I am only using two Pokemon thus, far, these two are doing very well for me, I am using a really out there Pokemon for one of them, a Kricketune, It is an amazing Pokemon, I use to not really like it, but it is my main sweeper with its Stab Fury Cutter and on top of that I used the early on Ability Capsule to change its ability to Technician so it is really helping another good thing about it is I got a perfect IV one and its nature is Adamant, so that helps I guess, and last but not least is my Modest Contrary Servine, this team has got me through Julia (I think that's her name) and her explosive cheer squad of Voltorbs and Electrode, and has now recently swept Flobot (I am horrible with names, I apologize) I am just now wondering what other Pokemon might serve as good use on my team?

~ Skies (RainbowHugs)

Well a good ground/fire type would be numel so i would 100% add him into your team as it checks a lot of grass type weakness namely bug,fire,ice.

you can also add a male meowstic because the support a male meowstic with prankster gives is very useful in many battles due to it having duel screens. light screen and reflect can help you with many battles.

A good pyschic and flying is swoobat with simple ability+calm mind this will help you with poison types and fighting types and it has gust to get rid of poison mist of corey the first poison gym leader.

Cofagrigus is a tanky as hell ghost type which can be used to set up trick room and to absorb and eat tons of damage. i would consider having one because it can help you in many gyms*cough* Charlotte *cough*. WoW on cofagrigus shuts down physical attackers which are not fire type and cofagrigus naturally have a lot of sp def so it can wall sp atks easily.

Ampharos would also be good in your team it is a bulky electric type and has a decent move pool.well other electric types you can add in you team would be magnazone but you cant get him that early anymore so i find ampharos to be the better electric type.

On a side note. kricketune will be useless mid game so you will need to replace him mid game. (midgame= lvl 50++).

Lotad/ludicolo is a good water and grass type you can get early game. you ca get a ludicolo by 3rd gym as you can get a water stone quite early.lotad has decent grass type moves if yo dont evolve it early it can get energy ball/giga drain.

Archen/Archeops this guy is a beast rock and flying type he is fast and deal lots of dmg when he is full health. you can get him early at spinel museum but you will need to do the event before beating the pulse abra. i m not really sure what are the condition for this event to appear but all i know that it ha sto be night time for the meteor grunts to appear at the spinel museum

Hariyama is a good fighting type to have he is bulky and can deal alot of damage. other fighting type you can consider having would be scrafty/scraggy. it has intimidate for support or you can run it with moxie to sweep stuff.

A gimmick pokemon. What is a gimmick pokemon you might ask. well pokemon with ways to kill pokemon way higher lvl than it. a few examples of gimmick pokemon are murkrow with prankster and perish song, kricketune with quick claw and perish song, sudowoodo with sturdy and counter,Gost type pokemon with destiny bond ect the list goes on. you should have a gimmic pokemon to kill those annoying bosses in reborn. well i used a gimmick sudowoodo to beat the first 2 bosses which are garchomp and arceus.

well that is all i think my post is kinda longish so there is a TLDR list below.

TLDR here are the pokemon which i suggest you have in you team or as reserves:

1)Numel/Camerupt

2)Swoobat with simple Ability+Calm Mind

3)Male Meowstic with Prankster ability and light screen+reflect

4)Cofagrigus

5)Ampharos

6)Lotad/Ludicolo

7)Archen/Archeops

8)Hariyama

9)Scraggy/Scrafty

10) gimmick pokemon sudowoodo recomended

Thank you very much for your advice, my problem right now is my two on me get mowed down by Taka's Chatot with Chatter, its fast and super effective + Confusion, I have no way of taking it down as of right now, so I might have to try think of something, but none the less, thanks so much, your a huge help

if chatot is the problem just grab a whismur/loadred with soundproof that should shut that chatot down since chatter cant effect pokemon with soundproof. also you can use a faster pokemon like manectric,swoobat,linoone. most of them have a higher base speed that chatot if you can out speed chatot it cant do much. i suggest manectric since it can use supper effective moves but the best is to just use a soundproof pokemon as i suggested unless you missed the whismur event.

Thank you very much for your advice, my problem right now is my two on me get mowed down by Taka's Chatot with Chatter, its fast and super effective + Confusion, I have no way of taking it down as of right now, so I might have to try think of something, but none the less, thanks so much, your a huge help

THAT THING IS THE DEVIL INCARNATE

Another good mon against it it's Emolga, wich is both cute and powerful. Nuzzle + Electro Ball can take care of Chatot easily.