Nothing better to do

Sparky

I suppose I might as well join the bandwagon. Names Sparky or Sparks, doesn't matter. I've been a member of this community, since September 2013. I might as well try and give everyone my opinions of them and/or potentially provide some info aout myself, since I guess I'm a bit of an unknown around here.

Are we going to watch Lesnar destroy everything at the Rumble next year?

... But on a serious note, I never did get to ask you. When did you start watching wrestling?

I think Lesnar is going to eliminate 13 people in the Rumble. I never really started tbh. I don't watch it on a daily basis, so I'm not that big on watching it tbh.

why do you love jolteon so much?

how does it feel being a veteran in reborn? has reborn changed drastically for you than when you first came here?

doodoo or wumbo?

how are you today?

do you like cake?

Jolteon holds a very personal part to me, because of something years ago on a old chat site and it was my first ever RP character back then. I never thought I'd be considered a veteran of reborn tbh. I think it s drastically changed me, since the sanity is usually checked at the door upon entering. Wumbo all day. Doin alright ad cake is always a big yes.

Do you enjoy hugs? If you do, who would you like to hug the most?

Also, *Hugs* Hugs are fun

Yes, and I would gladly give my mother a hug more than anyone else.

do you ever lie to yourself?

Hmm, this is a hard one. On one hand, I want to lie and say no, but I guess the answer would be yes, but most of the time it's to save my ass from getting in trouble.

Would you say you're an expert bomb defuser?

Not really tbh

What is your 2nd favorite Eeveelution?

Espeon or Glaceon.

Why do you have an Espeon instead of a Jolteon in your trainer card signature? I know it's for extensive type coverage but haven't you thought of it -not having your favey mon in your representative lineup?

The Trainer Card was my old Reborn League team.

Do you think there's an explanation for all the things that happen in the world?

Probably a scientific reasoning.

Will you still be here once Reborn is complete. :3

I probably will be, since I've made a lot of friends around here.

I'd prefer security as long as there was privacy that prevents any sort of jeopardized freedom. @Narckarth

lol Sleep schedules? Those exist? I tend to try to be asleep by 10 PM CST, despite not being in school or working. @Shadowstar

Never saw a pig irl, never ever ate bacon, and if I had to pick. I'd say Lucifer, since he's calm and collected. @Chubb

One day I will, when I find the time to learn how to play. @Sini

Favorite Game? That's a tough one, but if I had to choose it'd be Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy @Mik

Why did you not include Spraky in your OP?

How much greater is Juuzou than Inno.

I am great. ?

Thank you for saying I'm great. ?

Adding a question mark at the end of something makes it a question, right?

Watch, I'll try it. ?

Who's Cuter, me or me?

Why did you not include Spraky in your OP?

How much greater is Juuzou than Inno.

I am great. ?

Thank you for saying I'm great. ?

Adding a question mark at the end of something makes it a question, right?

Watch, I'll try it. ?

Who's Cuter, me or me?

Spraky is just your name for me. I'd say Inno is greater, but that's my opinion. The rest of these aren't official questions tbh and one is just outright just talking about you.