Kinda bad news + new start

Shad_

Decide my brand new challenge!  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to play Reborn Hardcore or the normal version?

2. 2. Next, what kind of challenge should i do?

• Monotype
    • Nuzlocke
    • Only pokemon with a 480 (or below) sum of base stats (ONLY HARDCORE, the normal version is already made by another user i guess, correct me if i'm wrong)
    • *INSERT NEW CHALLENGE WICH WILL BE WRITTEN IN THE REPLIES*
  3. 3. If your choice was a Monotype, what type should i use?

Hi everyone, St3ffo here!

I'd like to start this topic by saying that , sadly, i completely lost the motivation to continue my TCU Run...

There aren't so many reasons to this, basically i reached a point in wich i hadn't fun anymore (i obtained all the mons i like the most in the run and with the current team the challenge was dead) and i had some irl issues that got fixed just a couple days ago.

So, i can let you decide what my next and brand new adventure will be!

Bst cap run is something I gotta continue (oh god the grind, I'm 5lvls under the cap and just before Noel) but it isn't copyrighted or something. You can do it in any version and any number. You can use smogon tiers as reference points instead of the bst numbers, like the person who dies the PUndertale run. You can just pick a theme and do a run. The possibilities are endless, just think of something and have fun.

My advice is to do what you really want to do. IMO, that brings more satisfaction than what people tell you to do. Still glad to see people are into hardcore despite it being on hold until I figure out what exactly is going on with development/episode 16, but please enjoy it for right now. Personally, I do normal runs giving me the freedom to use whatever the hell I want to give me the level of challenge I want, but it's up to you. I usually fight leaders underleveled which can get really hard and even more difficult than any of the above challenges (2-3 levels under the weakest Pokemon type underleveled), but to each his own. That's kind of how difficulty was designed for Hardcore anyways.

I would say do a grass mono-run, but it can be annoying sometimesI hate cryoganl and serra and because that is not one of the options you chose.

I'm actually glad that he's not wanting to do a mono-grass run. A hardcore of that is what I want to start in a few days.

Shelly, please be gentle.

I'm actually really interested in seeing a hardcore Nuzlocke though. And seeing what rules he'd choose to keep/abandon. I thought about it and decided I didn't even want to try unless I modified the rules somewhat or overleveled alot for some battles. It actually seems kinda terrifying...

Edited by Quickslip

Other run that hasn't been done that would be insanely challenging: Eevee Breeder. You start with just 2 Eevee (one male, one female) and you need to breed one for each Evolution, using only the first ones you hatch. And no other Pokemon, except for Bidoof since you'll need Cut. And this is probably better for Normal run.