Happy birthday Zim!

Shing

Today is birthday to Zim. You may know him in se7en thread.

You are one of my first friends or even my first in reborn forum. We don't talk so much around here in the forum.

But we talk more in other places. So i wanted to post a topic for you.

Happy birthday Zim!

Today is birthday to Zim. You may know him in se7en thread.

You are one of my first friends or even my first in reborn forum. We don't talk so much around here in the forum.

But we talk more in other places. So i wanted to post a topic for you.

Happy birthday Zim!

Damn you, I wanted to be the one to start this topic, what with Zim being my best friend here on Reborn... Except I am in my hometown, and I couldn't come online before now, so I was beaten to it ;-;

Oh well, hb Zim :(

You know that part of your birthday, when you wake up at 2:30PM like usual, and grab your phone and have a million messages of the likes of "happy birthday" and you have to reply to them all, and then you come to reborn and see a "happy birthday zim" topic, and welp, I guess I'll reply to it all again lol:

-Shing: thnk u bro, we need to talk more often. Like, it's been more than a month I think. Starting my exam season now doesn't help :[

-Pineapple, Az, Chubb: thanks you 3. When a pineapple, a duck and a pig come in a row to wish you happy birthday, you know things can't really get bettee than that xD

-Nova: thank u and cool drawing. Did you draw that bro? It's been a time since I saw a Gir picture, the memories..

-Elf: thanks elf, stay elfuun! get it? yeee

-BBD: thanks mate, add a chespin to the list :P

Alchemia chan, TimTim: thank u both, I haven't seen you much so the fact you took your time is pretty awesome

-Zumi: thanks! will we be seeing some more awesome mettaton art in your avis?

-Tomas: step on your game bro xD. Seriously tho, good luck and survive your hometown

-Simon: thanks, music man :D

-Dolphin girl: thank u red!!!

EDIT: thank u, ninja sinikuro !!