• Psychic
    • Dragon
    • Dark
    • Electric
    • Poison
    • Fairy
    • Steel
    • Flying

Hey guys, I want to start a Monotype run (Hardcore, of course), but I'm having trouble choosing the type I'd like to go with. So yeah, It'd be great if you could answer the poll to help me decide!

Also, if anyone could to tell me how to take a screenshot within the game, that would just be Jim-Dandy.

Thanks!

Edited by Don42

Also, if anyone could to tell me how to take a screenshot within the game, that would just be Jim-Dandy.

Thanks!

On most PCs and laptops, there's a button that says PrtScr. Using that, you can print your screen, effectively copying what is currently on-screen, just like Ctrl + C does. As such, you can paste it in an image editor, such as MS Paint, and upload it to Imgur, for example, to share the pics here. Alternatively, download Lightshot, which simplifies the whole process by allowing you to upload a screenshot immediately.

You could also press F8 and then search for it in the save file locations. You could then upload it to Imgur or a similar site then paste in your post. Otherwise, do as what Arkhi said. :3

I voted for Fairy types but I don't know how your run will go. :/

I'm just curious.

I voted Steel. I would really actually like to see a Fairy run, but there are all sorts of problems involved with using only Jigglypuff through the power plant and just using 1 pokemon against Julia and 2 against Florina seems more like working the RNG than anything else. At the same time, I don't like the idea of hacking in starters even under those circumstances so...Steel. Steel is cool. :)

@Arkhi & Alchemia - Awesome, thanks guys! That should help when I start the run!

@Quickslip - Haha, yeah, Julia with only 1 pokemon sounds more or less impossible. Would've been interesting though!

@Luna - Yeah, monodark wouldn't be too bad! Plus, froakie is always a pretty sweet starter choice.