Sanity Risk [OU]

Noivy

I make strange teams mmmyes

This has got to be one of the strangest.

It draws apon two very different aspects of nature.

One so calm and collected....

The other is loud and obnoxious!

THE TEAM

AmeandTerra.png

186f.gif450.gif134.gif530.gif230.gif445.gif

YES! THATS RIGHT! Im mixing some of Ame's team with SOME OF TERRA'S TEAM

For those of you who are wondering who Terra might be, she was our Ground leader last season

Terracard.png

So now!

186f.gif

Emerald (Politoed) (M) @ Leftovers

EVs: 168 HP / 204 Def / 136 SDef

Trait: Drizzle

Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)

- Scald

- Focus Blast

- Perish Song

- Ice Beam

Pretty much the same build as Amethyst's, just with some slight changes.. Perish Song to ruin them Set Up passes, Scald for STAB Burn hax and Ice Beam and Focus Blast for coverage

450.gif

HIPHOPAPTAMS (Hippowdon) (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Sand Stream

EVs: 172 HP / 204 Def / 124 SDef

Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)

- Stockpile

- Slack Off

- Stealth Rock

- Earthquake

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEA! HIPHOPAPTAMUS IZ HERE TO RUMBLE AND TUMBLE! SET UP ROCKS TO RUIN THEM SASHES AND USE STOCKPILE TO HARDEN UP AND TAKE SOME MAJOR SHIT! RECOVER DAMAGE BY SLACKING OFF ON THE COUCH, BECAUSE THIS HIPPO LOVES TO SLEEP! ohanddidIforgetabouttheEARTHQUAKE? NOPE NOT AT ALL! EARTHQUAKE FOR SOME LOUD AND PROUD STAB! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWR

134.gif

Turquoise (Vaporeon) (M) @ Leftovers

EVs: 252 HP / 140 Def / 116 SDef

Trait: Hydration

Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)

- Acid Armor

- Scald

- Baton Pass

- Rest

Amethyst's ever loyal and lazy Vaporeon. Set up Acid Armor and rest up any damage done, after you have fully set up, Scald or pass. Really not that much to it. It's pretty bulky, and it's faster than some physical sweepers so...

530.gif

DORYUULOSE (Excadrill) (M) @ Life Orb

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Trait: Sand Rush

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Earthquake

- Rock Slide

- Brick Break

- Swords Dance

DORY! UU! LOSE! THIS IS ONE OF TERRA'S MOST NOTORIOUS SWEEPERS! IT CLEANS UP THE SHOW IN SAND STORM! SET UP WITH A SWORDS DANCE AND HAVE THE VICTIM PREPARE FOR A POUNDING INTO THE TUESDAY AFTER NEXT! HE/SHE WILL ENJOY IT! ...mavbe

230.gif

Aquamarine (Kingdra) (F) @ Life Orb

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spd

Trait: Swift Swim

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Dragon Dance

- Outrage

- Waterfall

- Subsitute

Amethysts Kingdra. A well known threat to all sorts of teams on Reborn. Set up a sub and dance. Once thats taken care of, if there's rain, let Swift Swim prepare the opponet for absolute carnage from Waterfall STAB with the boost to water attacks thanks to the rain. That or an Outrage, depending on what ever your opponet has out.

445.gif

RAWRCHOMP (Garchomp) (M) @ Life Orb

Trait: Sand Veil

- Dragon Claw

- Fire Fang

- Earthquake

- Crunch

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRCHOMP! EVERYONE LOVES RAWRCHOMP! FREE POUNDINGS FOR EVERYONE! DRAGON CLAW AND EARTHQUAKE FOR OBVIOUS RAWRCHOP ESSENTIALS, FIRE FANG FOR STOOPID ICE TYPES, AND CRUNCH FOR ALL YOUR CHOMP NEEDS! EVERYONE! LOVES!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRCHOMP!

Importable:

HIPHOPAPTAMS (Hippowdon) (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Sand Stream

EVs: 172 HP / 204 Def / 124 SDef

Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)

- Stockpile

- Slack Off

- Stealth Rock

- Earthquake

Emerald (Politoed) (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Drizzle

EVs: 168 HP / 204 Def / 136 SDef

Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)

- Scald

- Focus Blast

- Perish Song

- Ice Beam

Aquamarine (Kingdra) (M) @ Life Orb

Trait: Swift Swim

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spd

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Dragon Dance

- Outrage

- Waterfall

- Substitute

RAWRCHOMP (Garchomp) (M) @ Life Orb

Trait: Sand Veil

- Dragon Claw

- Fire Fang

- Earthquake

- Crunch

Turquoise (Vaporeon) (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Hydration

EVs: 252 HP / 140 Def / 116 SDef

Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)

- Acid Armor

- Scald

- Baton Pass

- Rest

DORYUULOSE (Excadrill) (M) @ Life Orb

Trait: Sand Rush

- Earthquake

- X-Scissor

- Brick Break

- Swords Dance

...Ill add a threat list and a more detailed stratagy later. Also please not that this is a team made by me. Most teams made by me are solely experimental.

Edited by Owen V. Seattle

• Developers

I made mudstorm like.. 5 months ago bro << >>

Only slight problem I see coming out of this is the Vaporeon, seeing as it can only really pass to 2 other pokemon in your team (ideally at least) simply because Hydra-rest in sand doesn't work :c

Kind of out of character for you, Owen...

I made this team at midnight. of course it's gonna be bad if I do anything at midnight!

Only slight problem I see coming out of this is the Vaporeon, seeing as it can only really pass to 2 other pokemon in your team (ideally at least) simply because Hydra-rest in sand doesn't work :c

Yyyeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa... Im still playing around with things, this team isnt quite done yet x_x

AND USE STOCKPILE TO HARDEN UP AND TAKE SOME MAJOR SHIT!

Hahaha, funny.

Anyways, if Politoed or Hippowdon died with the other weather user still alive. How could the other pokes work? A Vaporeon and Kingdra stuck in sand, a Garchomp and Excadrill stuck in water (not as bad but water boosts hurt on grounds).

This

Crunch isn't really that good on Garchomp. You should use Outrage/SwordsDance/Sub instead. Idk why Hippodown has Stockpile, there's really no reason to try to sit and wall all day as dual weather, you're Toxic bait, Flying/Levitating bait, resists Earthquake bait, jailbait, and just generally not very useful. Also, pretty alarming grass weakness, 3 weak 3 neutral.

I'd go with Sword Dance or Choice Scarf Chomp over Life Orb Chomp (also Crunch isn't a good option, and neither would be Fire Fang since Rain halves it's damage, so go with Frustration or something). Also since the weather is so unstable, you'd be screwed over if you had rain while Excadrill was up, and Sand while Kingdra was up, etc. It's best to limit your team to uniform weather (just keeping 1 weather for the team), otherwise it's easy to take advantage of the team by getting rid of certain pokemon. If I were you i'd keep Hippo, Vap, Exca, and Garchomp, and switch Politoed and Kingdra to something sand-worthy like Skarmory and Reuniclus, or other Pokemon on those lines. If you stick to sand, Fire Fang is a good option on Garchomp.