Let the Nepping begin.

Yamiju

Hey there. Name's Yamiju, but you can call me Yami! I love anime and Videogames. Especially Hyperdimension Neptunia. If you couldn't already tell from the profile picture. I'm looking to roleplay and make friends. So talk to me whenever.

Hihi Neppy ^^//

I also like anime and video games, especially Hyperdimension Neptunia owo

There's some whole spiel I should drop about your sanity or whatever, but I'll leave that to one of the more regular welcomers

I'm quite active in the roleplay forum as well AKA I am in a lot of RPs that I post in once a month and am fairly experienced with roleplaying, so feel free to hit me up for discussions on that as well. I'd also recommend talking to Adamance Ascendent (AKA Murdoc) or Code: PIRULUK (AKA Acqui) as they're also experienced roleplayers no hate for other experienced RPers, those are just the peeps I talk to a lot

Hi Yamiju! Welcome to Reborn!

Alexus has already talked about the roleplaying stuff so be sure to go visit that subforum if you are interested in doing that!

If you like anime we have a subforum for that as well (the animation and manga subforum) so you should check it out as well!

I hope to see you around!

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!