Reborn Fantasy LCS League 2016

Neo

H41VezW.png

THAT'S RIGHT, BITCHES. WE'RE BACK ONCE A-MOTHAFUCKIN'-GAIN. ARE YOU SILVER SHITTERS READY TO HUMILIATE THOSE AROUND YOU WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF SWEATY LEAGUE PROS? I KNOW YOU ARE.

THIS TIME WE'RE NEW, IMPROVED, AND WE HAVE A BIGGER PRIZE POOL TO MAKE SURE YOU FUCKS STICK AROUND THIS TIME! LET'S GET IT!!

PRIZE POOL:

1st Place: $50 RP

2nd Place: $25 RP

3rd Place: $15 RP

4th Place: $5 RP

Prizes will be dished out at the end of the split!

RULES:

• Don't be a dick
  • Don't be a dick
  • Don't be a dick
  • Don't be a dick
  • SHOW UP FOR THE FUCKING DRAFT OR YOU WILL BE FUCKING REMOVED I SWEAR TO GOD

Sign the fuck up so we can do the draft this weekend before LCS starts.

When you sign up enter the following information:

Reborn name:

Team name:

Favorite Champion:

Don't fucking question me, just do it.

Let's get this 2016 season underway, so I can win my own money from you fucks.

It's not referring to rupees, it's referring to Riot Points, the purchasable currency that allows you to buy skins, ward skins, etc. that you cannot normally but with RP.

Also, count me in.

Hopefully everyone shows at the draft so we can have a balanced team and not have someone win who didn't even know what their team was.

...how much reborn rupees equal a USD? or is it literally just 50 rupees >.>

Riot points, fam. I'm not a cheap fuck.

It's not referring to rupees, it's referring to Riot Points, the purchasable currency that allows you to buy skins, ward skins, etc. that you cannot normally but with RP.

Also, count me in.

Hopefully everyone shows at the draft so we can have a balanced team and not have someone win who didn't even know what their team was.

I will fucking kick them this time. No games, fam. Super teams for people that didn't show are bullshit.

We know exactly when the Draft will be? That'd be helpful for me. SInce I don't want to commit and then be that guy.... XD. ((because holy hell that's annoying because we got 2 of those dudes in our last one that at least got justiced and got the bottom of the barrel, while I took first like a boss.))

We know exactly when the Draft will be? That'd be helpful for me. SInce I don't want to commit and then be that guy.... XD. ((because holy hell that's annoying because we got 2 of those dudes in our last one that at least got justiced and got the bottom of the barrel, while I took first like a boss.))

Fantasy Leagues can be made on the 7th, which is Thursday. We will hold the draft on the 9th (Saturday) at 8 EST (unless y'all got issues with that, tell me now)

When you sign up enter the following information:

Reborn name:

Team name:

Favorite Champion:

Don't fucking question me, just do it.

Edit this shit into your posts, y'all blind.

To be fair I saw it, mine I wasn't actually signing up. But having the time... I think I can do it. If something comes up I'll let ya know. ((8 am, or PM by the by?))

Reborn Name: Hukuna Fulmine

Team Name: Thunderlord'sOnly

Favourite Champion: Shyvana

I may or many not be busy at that time on Saturday um...

Reborn Name: Tacos

Team Name: Taco Stand

Favorite Champion: Bard

Lemme know if that time'll be an issue before Saturday so we can move shit around.

Forums Name: Rcmsnake
Team Name: i don't have one for this league yet
Favorite Champ : Thresh
I only have a EU West account, Hope I can still join in the fun

It's not going to work no, as I'm assuming we're doing this on NA you'll have to have an NA account. I remember last year when me and my friends tried setting one up we all had to have accounts form the same region to play in the same League. So, I'm going to reckon it will require you to have a NA account to participate. It's kinda annoying that it works that way and until Riot changes it well... not mcuh that can be done. I'll look into it... but I'm pretty sure it's going to continue to work that way.

Forums Name: Rcmsnake

Team Name: i don't have one for this league yet

Favorite Champ : Thresh

I only have a EU West account, Hope I can still join in the fun

You can make an NA account, and if end up qualifying for a prize, I'll make sure to get it to you in EUW

You can make an NA account, and if end up qualifying for a prize, I'll make sure to get it to you in EUW

Well there you go, but yea you'll have to make an NA account to participate. If you don't know how somebody can help you out. I'm pretty sure you just change regions... or select a different region while making one? I forget it's been awhile since I made an account ((and I have an EUW one I just never use it cause I've got barely any champs.))

I just spoke to a buddy of mine, he said ill have a shitty ping, I would like to test that, is there anyone that can give me the server's IP that i will be playing on ?

You won't need to actually play the game, so ping is obsolete.

Also, yeah, I can do 8.