Reborn Fantasy LCS League 2016

Neo

Unfortunately, I got a call asking me to work a wedding Saturday Night, so now I can't do Saturday. Friday and Sunday nights, sure. Just not Saturday.

If that's a problem, I can drop out of the league and give up my spot, I don't mind too much.

Unfortunately, I got a call asking me to work a wedding Saturday Night, so now I can't do Saturday. Friday and Sunday nights, sure. Just not Saturday.

If that's a problem, I can drop out of the league and give up my spot, I don't mind too much.

Friday and Saturday nights are problems for me too. I have work and I'm taking my dad to a hockey game on Friday to celebrate his birthday

Sunday is fine for me, really any day is so as long as I know the time we are doing it I should be there. Just make sure I know. ((to the point that if I don't comment here someone make sure to message me, yea I know you'll have to go out of your way to do that but it'd be helpful for when we 100% decide on a time that I know exactly when it is lol.))

Anyway, anytime is fine for me so long as I know it. So, it's up to when it's best for you guys. Okay? Okay! XD

Thank you power for coming back on before eight. Much hyped to get going. Was there a link to the league already that I missed or were you gonna put that up at draft time? Sorry for asking if it's the latter, but I am not the most observant sometimes

EDIT: RIP Lexi's observation skills

Loohcs tneve emag noitamina cisum