*teleports into website* Hi!

desertrose

So... yeah, I'm new. >.> I don't get on forums that often, but I suppose I should introduce myself nonetheless.

I've loved Pokemon ever since I was little, and I swear, I will love it until the end of time~! My favorite game is Emerald, the first Pokemon game I got was... Yellow, I think? Leafgreen? Can't recall, oh, well My favorite type is a tie between Water, Ice, and Psychic, and my favorite Pokemon's either Lucario or Celebi.

...That's it, I can't think of anything else. XD Um... ask me questions?

Nice to meet you all~

Edited by desertrose

Hi there! Welcome to Reborn!

Another Emerald fan! There are certainly plenty of them :D. Those are all pretty cool types that you like! I'm not a huge ice type fan but the other two are great.

Celebi is a great pokemon as well!

What makes Emerald your favourite game?

Hope to see you around!

Hi there! Welcome to Reborn!

Another Emerald fan! There are certainly plenty of them :D. Those are all pretty cool types that you like! I'm not a huge ice type fan but the other two are great.

Celebi is a great pokemon as well!

What makes Emerald your favourite game?

Hope to see you around!

Well, I suppose what makes Emerald my favorite game is the expansion on the world of both Sapphire and Ruby. Don't get me wrong, both games are good on their own, but combining them together, especially when Kyogre and Groudon are released and wreak havoc upon the region, and the scene at Sootopolis City where Rayquaza calms them both down really makes it great. :)

Welcome!!!

Let's be newbies together! :P

Yay, newbie-ness~ *blows a kazoo*

Welcome to Reborn, DesertRose!

I hope you enjoy your stay!

See ya around~

P.S.: What are your three lest favorite Types?

That's a bit of a tricky one. I don't necessarily have any least favorite, but Bug types are kinda iffy, since I don't use them that much. They do have their uses, though.

Hmm, I was so sure that I welcomed you earlier today. WELP I'M WRONG

Well met desertrose.

Welcome to Reborn!

As Sini mentioned, we have a Rose here already. So, I shall call you by your full name "Desert Rose". Unless you have a preference for another name~

Anyway, as usual, I'm always curious as to how people find this place. Have you heard about Reborn? Did you watch someone play it? Friend's recommendation? Random google search?

Well, if you ever feel like chatting with us, you can always join the Reborn server on Showdown. We're a bunch of silly people so don't worry, you'll feel like home i think

I also have this feeling that I already saw someone using that same avatar here. Hmm... or maybe I'm tripping.

I hope you'll enjoy your permanent stay in the Mad House.

Be seeing you o/

Hmm, I was so sure that I welcomed you earlier today. WELP I'M WRONG

Well met desertrose.

Welcome to Reborn!

As Sini mentioned, we have a Rose here already. So, I shall call you by your full name "Desert Rose". Unless you have a preference for another name~

Anyway, as usual, I'm always curious as to how people find this place. Have you heard about Reborn? Did you watch someone play it? Friend's recommendation? Random google search?

Well, if you ever feel like chatting with us, you can always join the Reborn server on Showdown. We're a bunch of silly people so don't worry, you'll feel like home i think

I also have this feeling that I already saw someone using that same avatar here. Hmm... or maybe I'm tripping.

I hope you'll enjoy your permanent stay in the Mad House.

Be seeing you o/

Actually, I first found out about Reborn because I wanted to find some good fangames to play a long time ago, and Reborn came up. I played a little bit of it, up to... what was it, Beryl Ward? >.> Can't remember. And I suppose anybody can just call me whatever, whether by desertrose, DR, etc. I also go by Light too, if anybody wants to use that.

*shrugs and rolls away*

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules on your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. I hope that you enjoy your stay here on the forums!