What challenge should I do for my replay of reborn?

Omega_Ra1der

Hence topic. I been wanting to get back and I finally decided to do a challenge. It could be any challenge from a monotype to a christian challenge (which would make radomus, aya,corey, and julia harder) to scramble (which like a randomized team challenge).

Oh yeah, since I can't keep a habit/interest to keep up with the story, I only will update with team and battle details after each major battles.

i dont understand challenges but consider this: only using unevolved pokemon?? like probably without pokemon that cant evolve cause that would be sort of unfair next to the literal other unfairness

basically fuck yourself up have fun

...Even I could have enough sanity and sense to stay away from that challenge due to the fact the mid game will be hard.

It doesn't have to be a monotype run, though. Maybe you could mix it up a bit and go with pokemon of a similar species, like a mono turtle or a mono monkey run. I know I'll be doing a mono lizard run sometime soon.

Edited by Komodojoe