Best move set for Rotom? ( all types)

damurdara

Rotom usually has a pretty standard set.

Often: Whatever elemental move it gets, volt switch/thunderbolt, will o wisp and pain split.

Trick is also a thing in competitive if you want to put a choice item onto an opponent. There are a few other options but generally people don't vary their rotoms very much.

nah you can breed it the but only with ditto the only pokemon that cant be breaded are those in the undiscovered group also the sets you were given are for competitive scene the moves available in reborn i have to say discharge dark pulse shadow ball(counting you got it prior ep 15)or t wave, ominous wind, substitute depends on your battle style and lastly whatever form exclusive move it gets hidden power can be pretty viable but only if its the right type so yeah random there also if pain split becomes available in the near future dark pulse or 3rd slot use as you wish

Oh, my bad. In that case, for the game I'd suggest the form specific move/discharge/hex/t-wave. Hex can reach base 130? (not sure) when the opponent is statused, discharge is a good electric STAB and the form specific move is generally pretty powerful. T-Wave boosts Hex and paralysis is always nice on the opponent.