ahh well finally the time has come to say a very overdue hi

Exalted

Well now as some can notice im not new here im just someone who loves creeping about the forums but now that i remember i never gave a proper introduction.so im about to do that if i dont go lazy and leave this thing half finished like i have been since i dont know a little over a year so a bit about me i suppose:

All of you can call be nova i got into pokemon when i was 8 or so and the first pokemon game i played was the original blue on my brothers old gameboy color the experience was something as i wasn't introduced to much technology in the start and formed a childhood compassion towards it and started collecting the tcg a while later along that period i played the remaining games of the series from red to oras and still love this game.Now my favorite type is a 3 way tie between fire steel dragon and my favorite pokemon are Charizard and lucario i like to make friends and help people out so feel free to ask anything you feel like im also fairly decent(fairly good not great) in the know how of competitive battling and please feel free to point out my mistakes and forgive my foolish moments as time and again im prone to them so HI and hope that everyone has a nice time and this community keeps flourishing as time goes on.

Edited by NovaKnight

Well met NovaKnight.

Late-welcome to Reborn!

I've seen you enough around these parts, so you know how everything works around here.

With that knowledge in mind, you already know what to half-expect here.

Anyway, even death can be a little blue so WOLOLO \o/ now you're blue

I hope you'll continue to enjoy your stay here in Reborn~

I'll be seeing you o/

Hey hey NovaKnight, Welcome to the Pokemon Reborn Community!! I've collected the tcg before, and they've had the TCG online for a while now. Have you ever played TCG online? It's pretty fun. Also, if you have any questions you can ask Daniel, Jericho and or Me. Or you can make a topic like this one. Hope to see ya around fren!! n_n

Please listen to this.