The nuzlocke...of FireRed!

anethia

Hey guys, Shirinui here, bringing you. My Pokemon FireRed Nuzlocke Challenge! Alright let's go!

The rules!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When a Pokemon faint's, it's dead. You must release it.

All Pokemon must be nick-named.

One heal per-place. If all of my Pokemon faint, the run is over.

The first pokemon on a route is the only one you can catch SCREW THAT RULE!! ;~; I HATE IT! But it is in effect Dx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With that over and done with.
LET'S GO!

In a dream, Shiri, a 10 year old boy, had a strange dream of Prof.Oak telling him random button's that did not exist. It also explained the rules of his adventure.
When he awoke, he grabbed a potion from his PC, he left his house and walked up to the grass.
"STOP!" Shouted someone "Stop you dumbo!" Then Prof.Oak came and scolded him.
"Yea," Said Shiri, sarcastically,"You're so the nicest person ever."
"Don't get cheaky, boy!" Spat Prof.Oak "Anyway, do not ever go into the tall grass without a Pokemon!"
Shirinui rolled his eyes.
"Here follow me." Prof.Oak ordered. They went to his house where GMFO, Amethyst's name [insert derp face here],was wating.
"Late again, you old timer!" GMFO complained
"Oh be quiet Gary!" Prof. Oak said.
"Well I want my Pokemon!" GMFO shouted.
"I know but Shirinui here," Prof.Oak said "Get's one too."
"No fair!" yelled GMFO.
"Yes it is." Prof.Oak said firmly. "Pick one Shirinui."
"Ok!" Shiri said. Shiri walked over to the three ball's on the table.
"The one on the far left is Bulbasuar, a grass type." Prof.Oak explained "The on in the middle is Squirtle, a water type, and the on at the far right is Charmander the fire type." Shirinui considered first and reached a decision. He extended his arm to the far right but withdrew it and gripped the far-left.
"Bulbasaur is mine!" Shiri exclaimed
"Then this one is mine!" Smirked GMFO, reaching for Charmander. "Now let's battle!" They let their pokemon out for battle.
"Scratch!"
"Tackle!" the cycle went on until Bulbasaur got a critical. The tide turned and smashed Charmander to the side.
"Oh, well." GMFO said. "I'll just train it some more."
"That's defying rules." mumbled Shiri. GMFO left without another word and so did Shiri. Shiri strolled through the grass destroying killing everything in sight. Bulbasaur, nicknamed Bulbapedia, leveled up to lvl 7 learning Leech Seed.
At the next town, Shiri healed up and met a very snappy old man who refused to let him past. JERK.
Shiri leaves to the Poke Mart where he get's told to take a Parcel to Prof.Oak, which he does leveling up to level 8 in the process.At the lab GMFO apears and ask's what Prof.Oak called him for.
"Oh yes!" Prof. Oak exclaimed "Here is a Pokedex. A high-tech encyclopedia which record's the pokemon you see! And it's even programmed to show even more information when you catch it! I want you two to go around the world and complete the Pokedex!"
This will be a good chance to go on an adventure. Shirinui thought Let's take advantage of this.
"Ok!"GMFO and Shiri said together.
"Wait!" Prof.Oak said. "Take these!" He handed them both 5 Pokeball's
"I'll get a town map from my Sis!" GMFO bragged.
"Thanks!" Shiri said, rocketing out of the lab. Inside GMFO's house there was 1 town map lying on the table and nobody else in the house. Shiri took one before leaving on his adventure!

At Viridian City the very same old timer told him how to catch Pokemon. I knew this already thought Shirinui.
Afterwards he left towards the Pokemon League for training!

Edited by Shirinui

Shiri, after leveling up to 10 (not much lol), battles GMFO and beats Gary with Bulbasuar...WOOP WOOP! Now that I have Vine Whip I go to beat up Pokemon at Viridian Forest with ease, sometimes going to the Poke Centre, and grinds up to level 16...YES! IVYSAUR!!
With that in hand I swamp the rest of the Forest. Too easy.
Alright so we are close to the 1st gym (ALREADY?! WOW!) and I want to destroy it kk?
I rush to the Pokemon Centre and heal up before going to the gym. Lets go!
I go in. I destroy them. I level up.
TIME FOR BROCK!

Brock: "So you're here. I'm Brock. Pewter City's Gym Leader!"
Shirinui: "Cool and name's Shiri"
Brock: "My rock-hard willpower is evident even in my Pokemon!"
Shirinui: "Lemme Guess. Rock-Type's?"
Brock: "My Pokemon are all rock-hard, and have true-grit determination."
Shirinui: ANSWER MY QUESTION!"
Brock: "That's right-all my pokemon are of the ROCK type!
Shirinui: "Thanks!"
Brock: "Fuahaha! You're going to challenge me knowing you will lose?"
Shirinui: "Oh you are gonna get powned!"
Brock: "Fine then! Show me you're best!"
Shirinui: "Die fool!"
lolatvinewhipohko.
"GIMME MY BADGE AND TM" <My reaction at easy fight.

I get running shoes and stop there as tired D:

Edited by Shirinui

Strapping his Running Shoes on from the package inside the Pokemon Centre, Shiri rushed out into the world, feeling the wind rush through his hair and tickle his skin as he ran through a route where Trainers stood waiting to stop him but fail. Bulbapedia destroyed all Trainers in the way leveling up some more.
"Uh-Oh!" Shiri exclaimed as he gets stalled by a Jigglypuff...stupid Cute Charm...stupid Defense Curl...

As Shiri entered Cerulean Cave the air cooled down.Shiri walked around for a while before spraying a Repel around him to stop the pesky pokemon. Deeper in the cave he saw some mysterious figures.
"Hey! Who are you?" Called Shirinui.
"We are Team Rocket!" Called a grunt "and we do not like others finding out about us during an operation!"
"Well." Shirinui said "I don't care!"
"Then take this go Zubat!" the Grunt called.
"Bulbapedia!" Shirinui called "Sleep Powder!" Bulbapedia let loose a flurry of powder which relucantly fell onto Zubat.
"Now! Tackle and Razor Leaf!" Bulbapedia quickly slammed into Zubat, knocking it into the wall, before the sharp-pointed leafs slashed into Zubat.
"Gah!" The grunt exclaimed "Let's scram!" and they left without hesitation. Further into the cave were some more Grunts which were defeated with ease. Eventually, he came across somebody who had some fossils behind him.
"Hey stop!" He said "My name is Miguel and I found the fossils! They are mine!"
"Well how 'bout if Ikill defeat you you give me one?" Shiri asked
"Fine!" Miguel replied "Grimer go!"
"Bulbapedia!" Shiri shouted "Sleep Powder!"
"Dodge then Sludge!" Miguel ordered. Bulbapedia was sent sprawling into the dust after being hit by Sludge.
"C'mon Bulbapedia!" Shiri encouraged. "Sleep Powder!" This time the Grimer was sent into a deep sleep.
"Razor Leaf!" Bulbapedia shot out a flurry of razor-sharp leaves towards Grimer. Bulbapedia continued this until defeating the Grimer. Then came a Koffing which fell all the same.
"Voltorb!" Miguel said.
Let's play it safe Shiri thought It may have Explosion or Self-Destruct
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Edited by Shirinui

Nah it can't even have Self-Destruct at that level. Nor can it learn Explosion. I just wanted to steal Ame's thing.
Also my team has been planned! Lolnotactuallyplanned. But this is a rough outline of what I hope my luck gives me!
Venesaur
Dodrio
Arcanine
Starmie exclusive to LG so lets pop in Vaporeon
Heracross After game ;~; so lets go with Dratini
Alakazam Can't trade it so let's go with Abra for Mr. Mime. :D
New pokemon soon! Woo~ Also half my pokemon come at Celedon and after xC

Once out of the cave the hot sun struck him as he walked towards Cerulean city. Two men offered to teach his Pokemon Mega Punch or Mega Kick.
DECLINE!
TM05 was found and it contained the useless (in single player) roar. Woo~.
In Cerulean city Shiri heals up his pokemon. Around the city there seems to be a commotion. Team-rocket had stolen some Pokemon. Man! When would they learn their lesson?
"What's happened?" Shiri asked the Police officer
"The people here were robbed by the ROCKETS even our Police force has trouble with the ROCKETS."
"Um, Ok?" Shiri said "No need to shout." and with that Shiri walked up to a bridge towards the next part of his journey!

"Yo! Shiri!" shouted a voice.
"Oh CRAP." Shiri muttered "Please don't be him, please don't be him..."
"You're still struggling along back here?" scoffed GMFO
"So are you!" Shiri retorted
"I'm doing great! I caught a bunch of strong and smart pokemon!"
"Bunch. Yes. Smart. No. Strong. HELL NO."
"Here let me see what you caught, Shiri!"
"Um...a Rattata named MR.SLAVE."

GMFO sent out Pidgeotto!

"Battle? Oh. Next time say."

Go! Bulbapedia!

"WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT! PIDGEY EVOLVES AT LEVEL 18 NOT 17 YOU HACKER!"
Also crap Bulbapedia is out.

Go! MR.SLAVE!
He takes a gust and... level 15 Rattata just killed a level 17 Pidgeotto with crit Hyper Fang.
WOO-HOO! Alright I am SO not losing my Slave.
BULBAPEDIA GO TEAR CRAP UP!

GMFO sent out level 18 Charmander!
Wait whu. Whut. lol. Not Charmeleon. Charmander. GMFO Y U STUPID?! Oh well easy for me.
Charmander meets Sleep Powder then it meets Razor Leaf and Tackle kk? Sadly, it woke up from Crit leaf and Ember'd me again. Still it meets tackle to the face and dies :D.

GMFO sent out Abra!
Healing~ no potions ._. LEECH SEED STALL!
It tries to teleport. I leech seed it and proceed to stall, gain HP and kill it!

GMFO sent out Rattata!
lolatrazorleafcritovergrowohko.
Shiri stocks up on potions and exits towards the Nugget bridge.

Edited by Shirinui

• 2 weeks later...

People read this! <3. Also Aero just as a quick message. Ya know in the TBT forums? My story there? Yeah it's comin back better than before!

Chapter 3: Hearts Blossom.

(WARNING: DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DUN LIKE A LIL ROMANCE. ALSO EVERYTHING IS NOT BASED ON THE GAME. I AM ONLY USING THE FOR THE NUZLOCKE AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOUSE'S ONLY. Also Staryu and Starmie will know Ice Beam :3)

WITH 3 SUPER POTIONS IN HAND (money is hard D:) Shiri travels towards Nugget Bridge where he battles 5 ridiculous trainers!

Here is what happened.

Go! Bulbapedia!

25 health left? RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN. Oh wait it's just a Caterpie. As Smogon would say; A LUVDISC CAN SURVIVE TWO OF IT'S TACKLES. Let's see how Bulba can do! He survives.

all 5 trainers: HAX! HOW CAN IT HIT SO MANY TIMES QQ. (sleep powder)

Then they cried like babies as my Ivysaur destoryed them :3

Huh. A rocket. DIEZ.

But of course it tries to make me a member but it meets the almighty...amazing...BULBAPEDIA (All hail Bulbapedia)

Once done with that place he heads towards the gym 'cos baws. At the end of a gym stood a girl. She had bright red hair and a yellow tank-top with two red straps over it. They held up her short jeans and at her feet were a pair of red, yellow and white Trainers. Who was this Woman? Misty. Shiri seemed to like her alot. She seemed like the best person he had ever known. She was tough and sweet. But was this lady as strong as she looked? Oh hell no Ivy gonna tear through her. But Shiri just could not bring himself to battle her. He did not want to crush her feelings or make her think that she was a bad gym leader...

No. He had to do it. Ivysaur would defeat her but he would let her think it was hard for him. THAT would work.

Misty looked at the approaching challenger. He looked sweet, kind and a good battler. His red and white cap was tilted a bit to the side, the brown hair sticking up slightly. 6 Pokeballs fastened at his waist and his jeans supporting them. A white top with it's sleeves rolled up and a red, armless, jacket covered some of it. Finally, he had black and white, fingerless, gloves on his hands. Misty could see an Ivysaur but did not want to make him think he was a bad battler. She decided to let him weaken her Starmie and defeat Staryu before striking back with Ice Beam.

Shiri approached her with a look of someone sad and troubled on his face...

Edited by Shirinui

Uh, yeah, I know that story.

Anyway.. you might want to make this look alittle more, uh, formal? It's fine as it is, but all the caps and disorganization is getting to me >_>

Edited by Aero

Shiri approached the lady surveying his surroundings. He stood on a white pathway with water around it. Swimmers were in the water but they were defeated with ease! HUSSAH!

?: Hey! My name is misty!

S: S-s-shiri.

M: I'm the gym leader of this town and I am not letting you go without a fight!

S: Uh... OK...

M: Don't worry! I'm not that good!

S: Nor me...

M: Here I come! Go Staryu!

Adrenaline rushed through Shiri. All thoughts of his plan faded he shot out Bulbapedia first thing.

"Sleep Powder!" Shiri commanded. Billions of tiny spores rained down onto the unsuspecting Staryu. It was asleep in seconds!

This Shiri thought Is far too easy. Something's up.

"Razor Leaf, Bulbapedia!" Staryu flew back to the wall before sinking back into the water.

"Staryu, come back!" Misty said "Go Starmie! Use Swift!" Starmie popped out out of it's pokeball and shot lots of tiny stars to Bulbapedia. Bulbapedia rolled back to Shiri's feet before getting up - only to find that Starmie was gone and Staryu was back - and shooting a flurry of leaves. Staryu fell back into the water again but scrambled back up.

"Ice Beam!" Misty shouted.

"No!" Shiri exclaimed but Staryu shot a huge beam of white that smashed Bulbapedia back to the edge -not frozen- but hurt How can I win this? Shiri asked himself. Ah-ha!

"Tackle!" Shiri commanded. Bulbapedia rammed mercilessly at the Staryu and it flew back to Misty's feet. "Sleep Powder!" And Staryu was asleep once more.

"Ha!" Misty laughed "That won't work! Starmie go!"

"Yes!" Shiri exclaimed "Leech Seed!" At once the seeds fell onto Starmie ensnaring it in thick vines that sapped the energy of it time and time again. Bulbapedia shot forth another flurry of leaves which promptly threw Starmie back into the walls.

"Come back Starmie!" Misty said "Staryu! Ice Beam!" And again, Bulbapedia was shot to the edge but not frozen. Here was their chance!

"Leech Seed!" Shiri commanded. Now Staryu was caught in the vines so it was time to win this!

"Water Gun!" Misty said.

"Tackle!" Bulbapedia rushed through the water and gave Staryu the beating of it's life. Staryu smashed into the wall where it laid still, unable to move an inch.

"Staryu come back," Misty muttered "Starmie come on out and use Ice Beam!"

"Dodge it!" Shiri commanded. "Use Tackle!" Starmie however nimbly dodged it by leaning to the side.

"Swift!" Misty countered. Bulbapedia rolled back and dodged the stars by a hairs breadth.

"Ice Beam!"

"Razor Leaf!" The two attacks met and collided in the middle. Both sides not giving in an inch.

"Tackle!"

• 1 year later...