Is Slakoth worth keeping?

damurdara

Yes, I've seen Vigoroth used in Reborn and it's a beast. It's really bulky, has a good attack stat, gets good stab moves, has slack off, and doesn't have Truant. If you want to ditch it later when it tries to evolve into Slaking that's your decision but Vigoroth is really good.

Slaking has both good bulk and attack so it hits hard.

If you plan to use a slaking you can either use it as a support/ bruiser in that on first turn out it can attack and during traunt you can heal a party member. Thanks to its impressive bulk it can handle like 2 to 3 attacks with relative ease

The other option is to use it as a pokemon that OHKOs things then switch for another member after the OHKO to avoid traunt

To answer you, yes it is worth keeping

for me it was amazing revenge killer or and or lead as slaking as vigorowth solid team member would be better if it has eviolite and sword dance or bulk up but still is a decent mon either way but i recommend to only use em if you know how to use em otherwise it can get frusterating