Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Stein

What is this I don't even know.

ANNOUNCED FEBRUARY 25, 2010

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-black-version-2-and-pokemon-white-version-2/

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Black_and_White_2_revealed_on_Pok%C3%A9mon_Smash!

The new Pokemon games were made official and they are Pokemon Black Version 2 and Pokemon white version 2 because Grey was too predictable. Yay two different games again. All I know is what that link and what bulbapedia says yay!

I feel like the only one who's stoked for this.

Granted I had my moment or two of rage when I first saw it, but then I considered it and thought omgawesomesauce.

• Administrators

It seems weird, but it has the potential to be really cool depending on what they do with this... Didn't a legend say Zekrom and Reshiram split from one original dragon? It makes sense, kinda...

I feel like the only one who's stoked for this.

Granted I had my moment or two of rage when I first saw it, but then I considered it and thought omgawesomesauce.

I want it, also, I hope the story is different.

I'm excited to learn what happens. I'm just hoping they have the emerald battle frontier in this. If so, Happy Meh.

EDITHAX; I looked at the link. two things; I think that some parts of the fusions are awesome. Some parts could use work like the color placements lol. Second. This to answer someones time comment.

Get a first look at new character art of Black Kyurem and White Kyurem in the character art gallery. And keep checking Pokemon.com for details, including news, images, and videos, which will be revealed throughout the year.
which will be revealed throughout the year.
throughout the year.

I've said enough :P

Edited by Batl Skard

I'm quite excited for these games personally, but i do have to wonder if this will just expand the story, or just continue from the end of the game? Also if this is a continuation, will there be a way to bring pokemon from black and white? If this is just an expansion i'll be quite disapointed, but this is pretty exciting, 1st main games to have a sequal.

well... i'm not gonna lie... other things have my interest... i.e. Kingdom Hearts 3DS, Tekken Tag 2, Assassin's Creed 3, and Resident Evil 6