Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Stein

the black cover with zekrom looks ok... the white one looks REALLY goofy... also... the whole kyryum thing looks goofy, if i had that thing coming after me trying to kill me... i would die laughing before it would even get the chance to attempt stomping me to death

I really Really hope that this will include all 5 regions. all 40 Gym leaders, all 16E4 members All the Champions. Everything. Ive been waiting so long for a game like that.

I would not have the patience for a game that long.

If they go in order like they did with HGSS, swapping regions and such, the final Champion would have like level 85 Pokemon.

And then Red.. o.e

oh god, what if they include the other main pokemon characters (Brendan, May, Lucas, etc), just as they did with Red?

Edited by Aero

• Administrators

Patience aside, I think everyone wants a game like that, or at least enough people for it to be extremely profitable for GameFreak. However, the labour involve with such a game is unprecedented and, well, completely ridiculous.