Version 7 Bug Reporting Thread.

Jan

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So yeah, I can't play anymore because in the part where i have to go to West Gearen, I keep going through the trees instead of into the passageway. I don't know If I attach my save file or wait until the next patch

You could try changing the Game.rxdata file to one of the saved games that were from before the glitch happened. Simply go into the C: Disk > Users > (whatever your username is) > Saved Games > Pokemon Rejuvenation.

Rename your existing Game.rxdata file to something else, and rename one of your save files to Game.rxdata. You can see when they were saved by seeing how long you had played at that point and how many badges you have.

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

Ghost types are weak to Physical fire attacks, thanks Jan, it made dealing with Narcissia much easier to deal with

Edit Nvm, Falme charge just gets part ghost type for some reason in narcissias gym

Edited by The Anti-Fern

since i dont think you cought my ramblings earlier about a bug called gerry

http://prntscr.com/9z59fp

talk to this woman from the side before she moves there she will bug and freeze you out

now your properly introduced to my best friend gerry please say hi hope u love him just as much as i do he is amazing.

DUN KILL GERRY JUST DONT HE IS MY ONLY FRIEND JAN YOU ALREADY TOOK MAGIKARP FROM ME >.< DON'T TAKE GERRY TOO HE IS ALL I HAVE

• Developers

This was reported in the beta test and I thought I fixed the issue, but it seems not. Thankfully I did not delete the fix to this from the map.

7c1d27df4669b090ed7b1c93c7309968.png

Do you see that tile surrounded by grass? Walk on it and the issue should be fixed.

So yeah, I can't play anymore because in the part where i have to go to West Gearen, I keep going through the trees instead of into the passageway. I don't know If I attach my save file or wait until the next patch

Do what is said in my quote and you should be good.

• Developers

since i dont think you cought my ramblings earlier about a bug called gerry

http://prntscr.com/9z59fp

talk to this woman from the side before she moves there she will bug and freeze you out

now your properly introduced to my best friend gerry please say hi hope u love him just as much as i do he is amazing.

DUN KILL GERRY JUST DONT HE IS MY ONLY FRIEND JAN YOU ALREADY TOOK MAGIKARP FROM ME >.< DON'T TAKE GERRY TOO HE IS ALL I HAVE

I killed him.

*gives hypa a hug* don't worrie I named my arcanine after you, oh I had a bug to report but forgot it >.<

Writing things down tend to help when your memory fails.

Hello there! I lost to Nim in the forest after chasing her around. Now I'm stuck in the dimensions in front of Geara. Its version 6 though, can I get some help please?

this thread is only for reporting bugs so if you get stuck again like this please post your problem and save file in here instead http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13885

but anyway fixed

I think I found a help center error in West Gearen, with the Generator request. After the weird Rotoms go on the guy's head and he leaves after saying something about not going together (wasn't really paying attention), I didn't find any way to progress. I talked to the scientist in the gym and he said nothing, and I explored most of the city and never found him. I was thinking it might have something to do with that area between the Museum and news center that that flipping Jigglypuff was hiding in, but I still couldn't find a way in. Is this an error, me failing, or what? ;-;

Nvm I'm a derp

I always forget those simple little indents in the wall that are actually doors D:

Edited by BananananaK

• Developers

This was reported in the beta test and I thought I fixed the issue, but it seems not. Thankfully I did not delete the fix to this from the map.

7c1d27df4669b090ed7b1c93c7309968.png

Do you see that tile surrounded by grass? Walk on it and the issue should be fixed.

Can I get a bit more details? Did you go through the gate west of the laboratory?

Edit: Nevermind, I see the problem.

So after Melia and Venam goes into the hidden grotto i can walk through walls but cant progress to the grotto

https://gyazo.com/b6e19bbb49bc994b6bc184dc6eacfd0e

When Maman is in bed and Mosely exits after talking to her, she appears to walk through the cabinet.

I can't get a screenshot of it unfortunately, but if someone else can, that would be cool.