Version 7 - Typos

Jan

• Developers

Same as the bug reporting thread except typos go here. Typa Typoe Typous

Please post pictures if possible! It makes things a tad bit easier and better for organization.

Green text: Error is fixed but not in public release

Red text: Error is fixed and is in public release

Registration lady misspelling "received" [fixed]

Ocean field effect stating obsolete information [fixed]

Melia's diary has a line skip

These were typos/spelling errors I found during my "post-V6 testing" run. I know we're at V7 now, but I'm gonna guess some of these (if not all) are still lurking around. :P

33uubyr.png

^ inconvenienced

20zs38k.png

^ Settlement

9u2kab.png

^harvested

b7apg5.png

^definitely

2pqm6i0.png

^Jan......... :[ (It's inconvenience though haha)

Rock Climb, Poison Sweep, Magma Drift and Irritation TMs have small typos or other kind of inconsistencies.

WW105Uf.png

About stats - only accuracy and evasion are lowercase as far as I know???

Also I've realized that Rock Climb reads weird. That second sentence feels like it should be part of the first sentence.

EDIT: Also this.

CjVpapC.png

Edited by SansTheSkeleton

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Mods

Here it says "Karren" where Karrina is talking.

12746593_223955184619584_1779117277_n.jp

Also I didn't think to take pictures but "competent" is misspelled during the Generator Problems help request (I forget if it was the help request description or when talking to Gabriel in front of the power plant), and also in a technician's post-battle speech in the power plant.

During the point where you see all the Xen admins talking right before Crescent's Gothitelle teleports you onto their table. there's a line skip. I don't remember where, but it's somewhere.

Also, when you battle with Nancy at Blacksteeple her name is 'Lingering Regret Nancy', which is only applicable in the Chandelure event.

Edit: When talking to the hiker in the Kakori Village center, there is also a line skip.

Other edit: Extra apostrophe right here.

Edited by BananananaK

• 3 months later...

I don't know if Venam was intended to have improper English, but she has a dialogue that says:

"Me, and Ren will meet you... ."

Should be Ren and I will meet you...

and then this:

93f4aa512133431d683a93f8ef23abc0.png

A local gang has* the Rock Smash TM. Gang is considered a single entity, whereas you could also say the members of the gang have, because then it would be referring to members, which is plural. Thank you Mrs. Lewis (My English teacher in high school).

• 1 month later...