Slowpoke

Neo

To submit a set for this Pokémon, please Copy and Paste the following code into a new reply and fill it out accordingly. Please post only set per reply.

[set Name]

[species Name] (M/F) @ [Hold Item]

Trait: [Ability]

EVs: [EVs]

[Nature] Nature

- Move 1

- Move 2

- Move 3

- Move 4

[Description of Set]

Please note that the format for the set's details matches that produced by Pokemon Online's Export Button, so feel free to copy/paste sets directly from your teams, with your own description provided.

Slowpoke (M) @ Eviolite

Trait: Regenerator

EVs: 212 HP / 252 Def / 44 SDef

Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)

- Scald

- Slack Off

- Flamethrower

- Toxic

Hey look! Erick is posting some random eviolite set. Why the fuck does he do that? I do it because Ilovethe$R I love bulk. Anyway, Slowpoke is a bro. He has more bulk than his older brothers. Notice how this set is pretty much the same as Slowbro's. They both do the same thing, but Slowpoke's Eternal edge is that his bulk gives him an advantage. No lie, this little bro has swept sooo much on my TR triples team. Scald gives you that sweet sweet burn when you need it in addition to being a nice STAB. Slack Off heals your derpy ass, so you can live another turn. Flamethrower hits you with that sexy coverage. Toxic is so you can whittle down walls.

• 3 months later...

Slowpoke (M) @ Eviolite

Trait: Regenerator

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef

Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)

- Thunder Wave

- Swagger

- Attract

- Zen Headbutt

An odd set that relies on luck

Thunder wave to cripple

Attract to prevent attacks

Swagger to confuse

Zen headbutt to flinch

Slowpoke should never use a physical attack like Zen Headbutt. It's attack stat is utter shit, so STAB won't help any. Secondly, Attract is pretty much a worthless move I would suggest trading it for some sort of recovery move.