Can i update from E13 to E15 ???

shiondesu

I played Pokemon Reborn E13 before and im surprised when i see that they released E15. Can i update E13 to E15 because i cant find any links for E14 and i dont want to download E15 and start from the beginning again. All helps are apreciated.

Your save file is in the "Saved Games" file of your computer, not in the game file. All versions of pokemon reborn access the same folder to look for a save file, so if you open the game in E15 it will automagically fetch your E13 / E14 save file.

Your save file is in the "Saved Games" file of your computer, not in the game file. All versions of pokemon reborn access the same folder to look for a save file, so if you open the game in E15 it will automagically fetch your E13 / E14 save file.

Unless he's on a Mac. I'm pretty sure the save file stays in the same folder as the game itself on that case.

But I'll assume you're on a Windows OS.

If you just download the new episode and start from there, it will read your old save (And if you're on a Mac, just copy your save file from the older episode folder to the episode 15 folder). Then you can delete the episode 13 folder.

I suggest you save inside a Pokémon Center. Those places hardly change on the inside, while other buildings can get updated.

I know I may be a little late, but updating from E14 to E15 just involves booting up E15 w/o touching E14 as they both read off the same game.rxdata in your saved game folder.

You do not need to touch your game.rxdata file (from what I understand from your post)

BUT do take note of where you saved on E14 or else stuff may happen. (i.e. stuck in forever darkness) so save in a pokecenter like everyone suggested.

I do hope you managed to update to E15 before I typed this :)

Yeah, you probs did ^^

But this is just in case.