Help beating Corey?

Mistyride

You can catch Phanpys in the grass nearby, which are good against Poison types when they evolve. Also, a Meowstic can be gained as an event Pokemon, which can also help agasint his poison types. Use reverse candies to make Quilava obey you again, and keep trying. I had a hard time with Corey my first time around, but I eventually beat him.

Good luck!

My Quilava keeps disobeying (it's level 36 but didn't evolve because it fainted) and his Crobat is too fast for any of my Pokemon to get off even a single attack before going down.

Hmmm... I'd recommend Noctowl because of it's special bulk, and the fact that it can use hypnosis to put Crobat to sleep and let your other team members put it down, but that's kind of RNG reliant. Grabbing an Espurr for light screen would help as well. Manectric is a much better electric type than Luxio and gets discharge at level 30, so that would help a lot against Corey's Crobat. (You can find it in an event at the Obsidia ward back alley at night). I'd definitely recommend grabbing a common candy for your Quilava. And my final suggestion, but it would be very time consuming is to grind the game corner to get Facade for your Diggersby. It completely destroys Corey's team leaving the rest of your Pokemon open to take down Crobat. I'd recommend benching Slurpuff permanently, and Leavanny for this fight.

Edited by Personthing

may i suggest catching a Female Espurr, which becomes a female meowstic (male is support, female is offensive) and psychic really does work against corey. Another great mon is Camerupt, since Fire moves are boosted in his field iirc (depends on the conditions you fight him in) and ground moves are pretty damn good regardless.

Well you could grab a woobat/swoobat and gust away the poison mist and kill the rest of corey's pokemon with Calm mind+confusion. since swoobat/woobat have simple calm mind stat boost is doubled. also grab a mareep make it an ampharos to help in any case that swoobat/woobat dies or something you have a back up to kill crobat. Also you could use common candies to lower the level of quilava so that it wont lvl up pass the lvl cap.