[Spoiler] New pokemon

bepe

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This doesn't even necessarily mean Gen 7. Zygarde and co are still going to play key factors. It -could- be that Gen 6 is going to be broken into two halves. There were only about 60??? new pokemon in XY. Could get considerably more in this next game but still have it running on Gen 6. Also could just be an additional one pokemon. I'm still not sold this is 'Gen 7'. Maybe it is though. Maybe they're going the route of Gen 2 this time.

• Global Mods

It's cute. I'm guessing it's typing is Steel/Fairy? It was apparently manmade 500 years ago, so that means Porygon wasn't the first manmade Pokemon.

There have been Pokemon from the next gen revealed before games from that gen were announced before, so it doesn't necessarily mean Gen 7 is next or that Z is being skipped.

i actully agree with jericho in total its probably gonna be a new game in gen 6 not only there has to been any official build up for gen 7 but it wil not be the first time new pokemon and moves have been added in gen 6 between games granted they were forms instead of fully fledged pokemon but its likely and updated pokedex of kalos itself maybe a new pokedex area like kalos already has mountain costal and so on maybe a new one with undiscovered pokemon in it

• Veterans

Hey, hey!

Guess what guys? This was all hinted at before-hand, even if subtly. Check this out;

As Ash and his friends continue their journey, Volcanion drops down from the sky in front of them. Volcanion's object is to recover Magiana, who has been abducted by the "Azoth Kingdom", a city of super-machinery. However, Volcanion and Ash have become linked together by a strange (?????). Will the two of them manage to work together and save Magiana?

Now lemme close up on a certain part;

"Azoth Kingdom", a city of super-machinery.

Azoth. AZoth. AZ is definitely going to be involved somehow, the name's are FAR too similar to be coincidental. Not only that but, remember Project AZOTH from ORAS?:

.eJwNyMkNwyAQAMBeKACWy2BXkp9FMMFIXIG1_Ij

Yeah, this is all linked somehow.(Hopefully at least..) This might prove interesting...

Or this could all be a huge coincidence and this is all for nothing, I dunno.

Well I'll throw on that I don't think this will be a Gen 7 game for a couple major reasons. Mostly having to do with Kalos not having their "Legendary Trio" actually be released normally (which may indicate we get them normally later on). Plus don't forget that Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire plopped an additional 20 some-odd Megas and two completely new "Megas" in the form of a new mechanic of "Primal". I don't think this new Pokémon is a herald to Gen 7, but merely a hidden addition to Gen 6. Remember when those hackers found out about Hoopa, Diancie, Volcanion, and the Mega Lati twins? This new mon I'd bet is somewhere along those lines.

is this even a spoiler...?

But as much as I'm excited for Gen 7, this is most likely part of a sequel to Gen 6. And am I the only one who sees this as possibly a bug/steel type? although that type is quite overused, it definitely has a buggy vibe to it.

I thought I'd tag it as spoiler just in case.

It kind of looks like diancie if she were a steel type.

• Developers

regardless of whether this is 6th gen or 7th gen I think its obvious with zygardes forms and, this new one not being in the code of the previous games that we know of there will be more new pokemon showed. There will probably be a total of 30 in the next game

Edited by smeargletail

Ca2yIwNW8AEMGKs.jpg

The main 'dress' design is a pokeball, which makes me think of voltorb. Whatever that is up top remind me of beetles where the protective shell halves move so that it can use its wings to fly. A lot of the design reminds me of a bug, actually. Plus decorative gear for a maid bonnet or whatever.

Volcanion's design is garbage and this one isn't much better. As a pokemon, I have no interest in it. it's probably just another lame fairy style legendary, like mew, celeby, azelf, uxie, etc, ad nauseum.

My hype is in the negatives at this point.

• Veterans

I'm not hyped at all about this specific mon tbh. It looks really bad...but what follows might be interesting...

But the shit with AZOTH and all? It's way too specific to not be connected.

• Veterans

...i think it looks cute tbh imo js i mean i even made a sprite for it and all already so i guess that much should be obvious

either way i'm really curious what the new mons are gonna bring us for games or events and such :0 i'm getting really interested now, i really hope it means a new pokemon game with the additional 70-80 pokemon for gen 6 is coming bc that'd be neat

Alright, so I'm going to compile stuff here and then place a theory! (Subject to editing)

Magearna

• Classified as a Mythical Pokemon <<Bulbapedia>>
  • Known as the Man-Made Pokemon or Artificial Pokemon
  • 1.0 m (3'03")
  • 80.5 kg (177.5 lbs)
  • Its body is entirely metallic and made of tricky machinery. It was made by humans 500 years ago. There is a secret hidden in its body.
  • Only Volcanion knows what this secret is

Volcanion and the Contriving Magiana (movie)

• As Ash and his friends continue their journey, Volcanion drops down from the sky in front of them. Volcanion's object is to recover Magiana, who has been abducted by the "Azoth Kingdom", a city of super-machinery. However, Volcanion and Ash have become linked together by a strange (?????). Will the two of them manage to work together and save Magiana? <<Serebii>>

Project AZOTH (from ORAS)

PROJECT AZOTH
File No. 1
The goal of Project AZOTH is to return the world--
return everything--to the beginning.
In order to further the project, we must proceed
with research on Groudon's Primal Reversion.
Primal Reversion is a potential of Pokemon
Evolution, a potential different from Mega Evolution.
Mega Evolution is made possible by the energy
of people and Pokemon.
Primal Reversion is made possible by natural energy.
In Primal Reversion, Groudon absorbs natural energy
into its body, thereby increasing its power dramatically.
Both states significantly enhance Pokemon's power:
the difference lies in the source of the required energy.
PROJECT AZOTH
File No. 2
We intend to analyze the power of the ultimate weapon
used in Kalos 3,000 years ago and work on the
development of a drill weapon utilizing the technology.
The Seafloor Cavern is sealed by the power of a
Legendary Pokemon.
The only way to gain access to the cavern is to break
the seal with power that exceeds that of the Pokemon.
According to the reports from the Petalburg recon team,
Devon Corporation holds the secret of the technology
of the ultimate weapon.
We will dedicate all our resources to obtaining
this technology.

• Energy derived from the life force of Pokemon
  • The energy that makes Mega Stones work
  • Powered the ultimate weapon that AZ created, source of energy that Devon Corp. uses to make the teleport pads in Hoenn
  • Was going to be used to get rid of the meteor in the Delta episode

Theory (The following is a mixture of fact and speculation)

The ultimate weapon, created by AZ as a way to revive his Floette and later end the Kalosian War, used the life force of Pokemon as fuel. Professor Sycamore speculates that this energy, infused with the energy of Xerneas and Yveltal, was key in the creation Mega Stones. When Mr. Stone's grandfather, the previous president of Devon Corp, learned of the ultimate weapon's power, he wished to harness the same power in order to help people. This lead the company to researching and creating of Infinity Energy, a synthetic material similar in nature to the life force of Pokemon. However, confidential documents located in Sea Mauville show that in the process of creating Infinity Energy, Devon Corp had to use Pokemon bioenergy.

Needing a place to store the bioenergy safely, so that it wouldn't be found or abused by those with evil intentions, a machine capable of storing the energy was made, given the appearance of the Mythical Pokemon, Diancie, in order to slightly disguise it while ensuring that the material would be safe. The body was entirely metallic, with advanced, tricky mechanics so that only one that knew how to bypass them could retrieve the energy. Upon stowing the bioenergy within the completed robot, the bioenergy granted it life. The newly created Pokemon, confused and scared at its sudden life and new purpose, fled far from Hoenn. Its elusiveness in the years to come earned it the name Magiana. Unbeknownst to anyone, Magiana fled to the company of Volcanion, whom lives in mountains where humans do not tread. Volcanion was able to sense the precarious balance that kept Magiana alive and resolved to protect it.

Tabitha of Team Magma and Shelly of Team Aqua both used to work for Devon Corp, helping their teams gain access to a large portion of their research and assisting in fulfilling a contract with Azoth Kingdom, whom wanted to utilize Infinity Energy to return the world back to its beginning. The project was chronicled within each team's base as Project AZOTH. Within the files, it states that there is a seal that lies on the Seafloor Cavern from a legendary Pokemon, and that a stronger power was needed in order to break it. Teams Aqua and Magma tried several times to retrieve Infinity Energy from Devon Corp, attempting to steal the Devon Parts that would enable a submarine to work off Infinity Energy and even intending for Admins Courtney (Magma) and Matt (Aqua) to blow up a Mossdeep Space Center rocket and release its Infinity Energy, which is substantially more than the ultimate weapon, as a means to complete Project AZOTH.

With the information received from Teams Aqua and Magma, as well as their failures in obtaining Infinity Energy, Azoth Kingdom began to send out droids to the most desolate places that humans dare not go, intent on finding Magiana and taking from it the means needed to create their own Infinity Energy. Once located, humans invaded the mountain that held Volcanion and Magiana, quickly stealing the latter while subduing the former. This further cements Volcanion's hatred of humans, as it goes to save Magiana, thus preserving its life and continued existence as more than a robot.